JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

I wish JobNimbus had...

Training Mode

It would be great if we could have users operate the system in a training mode. My idea is that it would allow them to access and do everything as if it were operating normally, but it would be accessing it on a different group of servers that don't alter any of the data on the regular servers. This would allow for full functionality to provide people with hands-on training, but it wouldn't "jam up" the legitimate system. Our only other option is to create a mirror-image on another subscription, but that would be a time-consuming undertaking and we'd have to make sure to keep it up to date with every change we make in the normal system.

2 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mike - EIS Colorado shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've had to "figure out" nimbus from the beginning and made many mistakes along the way. This mistakes have lead to a lot of learning but they all come at a cost when your experimenting on the live system. I am still learning and it wold be great if we had a training account that I could go into and "try" things out before I make changes in our system.

Feedback and Knowledge Base