Skip to content

JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Communication

18 results found

1. Email and Note Notification Preview

a bigger preview in the notification (or just less clutter info. I dont need to know that the email automatically attached to a job. I need to see the email or note)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Customer communication inbox

JobNimbus should have a notification Center per user like a inbox that lets us know we have had incoming emails, communication or responses from any clients or internal notes/ mentions. We Should not have to go into customer each individual to check for email or communication.

73 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Internal Chat Feature

An internal chat feature for the team to use. A chat feature that can allow people to talk within the company that doesn't have to be tied directly to a job or contact. Even having the ability to create groups of people would also be nice as a way for teams within the company to discuss issues or updates in real-time. Imagine a sales team chat to help with sales objections or answering questions where seasoned sales people can aid new salespeople. Or a group for specific internal events or competitions.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Company Announcements

Something the managing team can do, but create a company-wide announcement that will not only be emailed to the recipients but also show up in some type of banner at the top when logged in until closing it out. Would help to bring awareness to upcoming company events, shout outs to outstanding performance or company wins, happy birthdays. Or bring attention to other important team events. It can help to really bring the team together.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. More push notifications

There should be a way to set up push notifications for when a customer opens/views/signs an estimate.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Notification - task reminders

If an appointment is completed, remind the assigned rep to fill out a note on the job if it hasn't been done already

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Desktop push notifications

I love how the new app shows push notifications "Jim has mentioned you on Client's file"
    Can we get that feature within desktop as well? The current activity tab shows what changes I have made to files and that is useless to me. I need to know what is being asked of me from others at a quick glance.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Notification flag displaying the number of unread messages on both the desktop and mobile app

A simple notification flag showing the number of unread messages would be extremely helpful to prevent @mentions and new notifications from being missed. Most apps that facilitate correspondence are using them. (Think imessage or the default email app icon that's on the home screen of your phone). Notification settings, such as banners and sounds, aren't sufficient for staying on top your correspondence. This flag should also live at the top of the page inside the desktop version.

Thank you for a great product!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Notifications to pop up on the website

To have a badge number in the corner of the screen when you get a notification on the desktop version, similar to the way a badge shows up on apps. Now, you get a push notification on your phone and/or an email, which means you have to leave the website to get it, or constantly be refreshing your homepage to see if anything new came in.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. A notifications tab in the top where notifications sent by email/push are saved that directs to the task, job, or contact with Job Nimbus

From time to time our guys will get notifications by both email and push notifications, but when they click on it they are not directed to the actual source of the notification.

We believe that a notification tab similar to that of Facebook, or other platforms that saves and directs recent notifications that will allow our guys to look back on all of those in one place.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Red Flag or Identifier to show when a customer sent in a new email.

WHen a new email is recieved, a red icon or some sort of identifier along with automatic emails may help our logos keep better track of who needs to be responded too.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Email Activity

I think any email coming in or out needs to show up in the activity feed. Currently, there is no notification in the activity feed when I send out a material order. The notification for a signed document seems to be hit or miss as well.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Red alert dot notification on job boards or in contact boards.

Instead of getting 100 emails on notifications you can use this option to alert the single job or contact board with a red or whatever color you choose, that there is a note- message -email or whatever needs your attention that you need to look at.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. chat portal

I think I have an Idea that will ***** the code to usher in trillions of dollars a year. Jobnimbus should develop a client based app for contacts (clients) to download on their phones/ & or an online portal to sign into, that will allow clients to communicate to personnel directly into their "contact". This chat feature should be accessed in the activity, documents, financials etc. bar. This will allow companies to properly document communications and manage promptness of communications. I know, its brilliant. Thanks in advance

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. EXISTING PERSONAL TASK BUTTON AND/OR NOTIFICATIONS - SHORTCUT ON THE TOP OF THE PAGE, NEXT TO SETTINGS

Rather than going to a report or job board to see my task list, it would be great to have a drop-down menu shortcut on the top page for the list of tasks and @mention notifications.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Adjust time of day Daily Notifications are sent

Would like to have the opportunity to adjust the time of day that my Daily Digest Notification is sent out. ie, 6 am as opposed to 4 am. I get so many emails that these are difficult to find some mornings.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Exclude notifications when emails are forward from chosen email addresses

Currently our office forwards documents into our Jobnimbus account. Our sales reps are notified upon each email that is forwarded into the account with no way to limit the notification from Jobnimbus of the email. It would be great if there wasa list of emails we could add that if email is forwarded from x address that the system does not send a notification to the sales reps on the contact/job.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Replies to automated emails

When someone replies to an automated email the reply is just added to the customer/job from which the automation initiated.

It would be great if the replay was also sent as an actual email to preferable the Sales Rep or Admin.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Communication