JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Communication

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. one click calling clients from within desktop

Would be awesome if when working within the desktop version, office personell can click and call clients. Have no clue what it would take to make that happen, but JN does everything else-I believe you can do it! Thanks.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Phone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. the ability to place a call & show up in the job record

show a call has been made in the job record, it now appears in the contact only

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Phone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I wish JobNimbus had the ability to record calls and or text messages per client.

I wish JobNimbus had the ability to record calls and or text messages per client. This way if an agent is in the field had to make or take a quick call it would record the notes based off of the number dialed to record the interaction. Additionally if a user takes a call and can't remember who they spoke with it would already be sourced per client number.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Log Incoming Calls as Notes

Can you get the JobNimbus feature to log incoming calls through my smartphone? It seems to log outgoing calls fine I just wanted to know if the reverse was true.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

As far as I’m aware, this is not a capability provided by either iOS or Android, which would be the restricting factor here.

You can, however, always manually enter that call as a note, but I know that’s not incredibly convenient for you. There might be services that could tie into JobNimbus through our integration with Zapier to pull in calls.

We’ll keep up with the latest advances in mobile OS’s to hopefully support this in the future!

5. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Communication

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base