JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Documents, Photos & Attachments

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to move documents between contacts and jobs

Super annoying that if we accidently create an estimate in contacts instead of jobs that we can't simply just go to the estimate, edit it, and re-label the estimate for the job instead. This also goes for pictures, etc.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The Ability To View a PDF as a PDF

The window is terrible because you can't copy any text from the PDF. If we could change that it would be great.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Attach files in document to emails

Allow documents stored here to be attached to emails to contacts. Currently they must be downloaded and then uploaded to be attached to an individual file.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I'd like to be able to use the short codes for start date/time and end date/time in an email template

I'd like to be able to use the short codes for work order scheduling inside an email template to share scheduling reminders with my customers

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Printing Attachments from client's file

I would like to be able to print attachments from clients file. I would also Like to be able to cut and paste clients email address from their file.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Integrate Power point with Jobnimbus for sales presentations

I think it would be beneficial to have a power point feature in Jobnimbus for sales presentations.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Proposals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stop Showing the Payment Link in Invoice PDFs

There is nothing quite as dumb as a link on a printed piece of paper. You've all seen that black and white document with *ONE* blue underlined email address or webpage on it, and you feel so dumb for whoever did it, because we can't click paper.

YET!! JN won't let us remove the "Make a Payment" image from invoices.

In my perfect world, it would be something that we could include in the invoice email (that doesn't send until we confirm addresses and template). The PDF shouldn't have it, or should at least have the option to turn it…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Template Questions

What is Template Questions? Can't find an explination.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Photo sort by date

Why does JN scramble photos when they're uploaded from my computer? I take photos in chronological order so when I get back to the office I can view them in the order I take them. Unfortunately my company is mandating using JN and I'm forced using 2 different systems simply because the photos get scrambled up. AS well, it doesn't even seperate drone photos from device photos. My aerials are all mixed up with my roof top photos

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Organize attachments by label type rather than the actual file type.

Ability to organize attachments by label type in JobNimbus rather than the actual file type.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Organize attachments by file type rather than the actual file type.

The ability for attachments to be organized by label type in JobNimbus rather than the actual file type.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. didn't separate photos from documents

many docs come in as jpeg so now I have to remember to search separate areas to find docs that just may have a jpeg extension
    or at least let me designate if it is a photo or document

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Sending photos

When sending photos it needs to send notes that are entered for that picture along with it, otherwise there is no use in adding notes to the pictures

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Remove file name from attachments on document templates

I would like the ability to hide the file name of the attachments they add to their document templates, currently any of the photos added from the migrated companycam projects have extended file names that take up a large amount of space on their templates requiring more pages than necessary

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. documents

i really wish we could click on the picture of the downloaded document to open it (like we use to be able to) rather then downloading every time we want to look at a document...

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add documents and photos to Material Orders as full size attachments, not small previews.

When creating a material order or work order, instead of just attaching small photos to the line items, I would like the option to "Add attachments" similar to an email. That was they have the full photos or documents to view.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add company documents to customer documents

When creating a document for a customer, such as a contract, we like to add a product brochure or maybe a detail drawing. To do this now, we have to save it on our computer and upload it to the customer as an attachment every time. I created a document type called product brochures. If I could even just make certain types available to include in a document that would be helpful.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. when creating photo attachement document you could see the date the photo was taken

When I am creating a photo attachments document the photos are not in order of date taken. It would be nice to see the date the photo was taken so we know which images to attach. Sometimes we create multiple photo reports for one job and we are not able to tell which photo was taken when.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Default to display more than 5 items in lists

Attachments list always defaults to 5. so does Activity. My sales guys sometimes miss important notes because it's not one of the first 5 items and they don't notice there are more pages.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Documents, Photos & Attachments

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base