Skip to content

JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

General

282 results found

1. Collect Payments on Invoices (mobile app payments, button/link, etc)

1. Add a payment acceptance method to the JobNimbus mobile app for reps to accept payments on site.

2. Include link/button in invoice when emailing for customer to pay using available options (credit/debit card, PayPal, Square, Swipe, etc).

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Done! Just follow this link to turn on Payments, which will include a “Payment” button on all of your invoices for your customers to make bank transfer or credit/debit card payments: https://app.jobnimbus.com/customeradmin/Settings.aspx?autotab=payments&enabled=true

We will be adding this feature to the mobile app very soon so your reps will be able to take payments right on the job site.

Let our support team know if you have any questions at support@JobNimbus.com.

Enjoy!

2. I would like for my company column to stay once I have saved it. I would like to show 50 per page. I have made this change several times

I would like for my company column to stay once I have saved it. I would like to show 50 per page. I have made this change several times When I return to JobNimbus my changes are not there.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there! The grids are built to be dynamic in order to be more flexible. If you make changes on the fly in the “view” mode, then those changes will only be available for that session. However, if you make changes while in “edit” mode and save, then those changes will persist between sessions.

It sounds like you were making these changes in view mode. Our support team can help assist you to ensure you get your reports and grids dialed in. Please contact them at support@JobNimbus.com and they’ll be able to help you out!

3. an mobile app

can we have the ability to have an mobile app so that we can use on our IPAD, IPHONE?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A mapping option

so we can see all the places we have jobs going or that have gone

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can see all of your scheduled jobs from the day, week, or month view by going to the Calendar in the web app and using the pin icon at the top left.

It will show pins for each job that is showing on that view, so you can adjust how many pins there are by turning off certain people or certain job types, or by changing how many days are showing in the calendar.

Enjoy!

5. Seperate list of all your estimates

I would like a widget or seperate heading for estimates. All estimates generated will then be shown in this list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can do this by creating a custom report in the Reports section. Just use the ••• at the top right to choose “Create Estimate Report”, apply the filters, columns, and calculations that you want, and then save.

You can add that to your dashboard or access it at any time in the Reports section.

If you have further questions, please contact support@jobnimbus.com or call 855-964-6287.

Enjoy!

6. Make Android App Available in Brazil

JobNimbus app for Brazil users is not available.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. a quicker app

the app is incredibly slow on the iPhone.... it takes forever to load and impossibly long to upload pictures!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. better servers

Job Nimbus operates slower and slower as the day goes by. By mid afternoon it takes 10-30 seconds between clicks when creating an estimate. It only takes a few seconds to create an estimate before 10:00 am CT but by noon it takes over 5 minutes to create the same estimate.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. PDF picture download-one pdf file when hitting the download all option

PDF picture download-one pdf file when hitting the download all option

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can download individual PDF or other attachments by using the ••• button at the right of each one and choosing the “Download” option.

Let me know if this isn’t what you were looking for and please provide more detail if you’re looking for something else. Thank you!

10. Not changed its invoicing format

You used to be able to open the description box when creating an invoice so you have room to type and see what your typing. Now with the new system change, it isn't allowing me to open it?? So I cannot see what was previously typed in an invoice while in edit mode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Quickbooks sync would show a warning before making a large number of changes

If for some reason a sync with Quickbooks was about to make a large number of changes to either QuickBooks or JobNimbus, a warning dialog box would pop up and warn of these changes. I've had both my QuickBooks and JobNimbus files corrupted multiple times do to sync issues. I'm not sure the impact of this is understood by the JobNimbus team. It's been very costly for me to the point that I've turned off syncing because I can't deal with another sync issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We provide several steps in the QuickBooks sync process, including a review of the sync data before confirming, as well as a required step to confirm that you have a backup of your QuickBooks file before syncing in order to restore from that in case of any issues during syncing.

I’m sorry that you’ve had these issues, and while I’m unaware of the details, I’m sure our support team will work with you in whatever they can to assist you in getting things set up properly.

Both support and development are keenly aware of how important data in QuickBooks is and that’s why we try to provide as much support and as many updates for it as possible.

12. 'Print' Option on Web App

It would be phenomenal to be able to print straight from the site instead of having to download the document first.

83 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Autopopulate letters into the number creation system and have the system set up numbers

Autopopulate letters into the auto number creation system and have the system set up numbers by site.

Example
    J1703100
    T1703100
    G1703100

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can do this with a feature in our latest update! Now in the Company tab in your settings you can edit each location to add a Location Short Code. Then, you can use those short codes in the numbering system by editing the number convention in the General tab or your settings.

You can learn more about this latest update here: http://www.jobnimbus.com/blog/2017/05/04/feature-updates-days-in-status-automation/

If you have any questions on this feature or anything else, please contact support@JobNimbus.com for help. Enjoy!

14. Customer's Phone Number printed on Job Work Orders

For our Job Work Order Request to our subcontractors, the customer's address appears, but it would also be nice to have the customer's phone number on there so that the subcontractor can call them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can do this! All you need to do is edit the Work Order template to include the template field {{JobPrimaryContactHomePhone}} wherever you want it to appear on the work order and it’ll pull through as long as the contact has a number in the Main Phone field.

Enjoy, and if you need further assistance contact support@JobNimbus.com and they’ll be able to help you out!

15. Job Boards: Organize Work Orders by Template

Submitted a previous request but realized I worded it wrong. Sorry!

Within the Job Boards, it would be very helpful to be able to filter the board to display results based on the Work Order Template.

For example, we have different work orders templates for specific types of jobs (Municipal in this case) that would be better to separate into a different Board. They might all follow the same workflow so we don't necessarily want to reorganize them that way.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can already see the Send/Delivery status of emails that you send from the web by looking at that email.

If our system shows it “Sent” then we are 100% certain that it did send, but every email client is different so some are set to spam or categorize emails differently. But unless a recipient is blacklisted for any reason, they should receive that email just fine.

If you run into any specific emails or recipients that you’re not sure received the email, please contact support@JobNimbus.com so that we can look in our email logs and get the full story.

17. It would be great if you guys could provide product documentation

It's extremely difficult to find answers on your own without any product documentation. The videos are nice, but are not documentation. How about enabling search on Confluence so that we can try to find our own answers. https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/configuring-the-confluence-search-and-index-313468163.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can find an immense treasure of product documentation at our Knowledge Base at support.JobNimbus.com. We hope that will make things a lot easier for you to find answers!

Additionally, we have free support via phone or email to answer your questions, and we have premium training options to help consult and get your process on track.

We will be continually adding more information, articles, videos, how-to’s, and more here and in other places in order for you to always find the right answers at the right time. If you don’t see something that you need, please reach out to our support team and that will get on our list to get added.

Enjoy!

18. more explanatory documentation (help)

The help videos are a nice view when you are trying to decide if Job Nimbus may be right for your company but once you are using JN, the videos are not explanatory enough to setup or edit the system and know what each change may affect. For example, how entering data into a job field will in turn affect (or not affect) reports. These things you learn as you go but it would be nice if there was more documentation on the relationships of fields, reports, financials, etc. in JobNimbus.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Job Boards: Organize Work Orders by Type

Within the Job Boards, it would be very helpful to be able to filter the board to display results based on the Work Order Type.

For example, we have different work orders for specific types of jobs (Municipal in this case) that would be better to separate into a different Board. They might all follow the same workflow so we don't necessarily want to reorganize them that way.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can already do this by two ways:
    1. When creating/editing a board, you can use the “Add Filter” option to set a filter for Type.
    2. When adding or editing the lists, choose the type-specific statuses rather than the “All Workflows” versions, and it will be dedicated to those types instead.

20. Job Nimbus needs end user documenation

Honestly, it's a bit inconceivable that there is no enduser documentation for JobNImbus. While the videos are great, the Confulence page has an outline for support which is not helpful at all. You have also disabled search in Confulence.

I can't tell you how much time I've spent trying to figure out how Products and Services sync with QuickBooks. Both trial and error and through tech support.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories