JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Mobile

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We apologize for this less than stellar experience. You should be able to preview these attachments in the Attachments tab, as they should pull in from your emails, and you should be able to see them on the mobile app, but we haven’t added functionality to preview them directly on the email in the web app.

We’ll add this to our list and get the experience improved in a future update.

2. Geofencing

Geofencing would make it very easy to find jobs in the system when in the field, since it would pull up the jobs that are nearby. It would also make job costing man-hours easier and more accurate once JN has a timeclock feature.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A way to view Closed/Archived Jobs and Contacts in the mobile application

There are always going to be repeat customers, whether you fixed a roof for them this year or three years ago. What if they have a leak and wish to keep going with your business? Without being able to view all of the Jobs you've done on your phone, agents in the field won't be able to look up already established customers. Yes, you can look them up from an iMac computer, but you won't be toting that around when you're driving from customer to customer.

We should be able to have a status filter or just a filter that…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Web Functionality To Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The mobile app syncs everything you have access to down to the device so you have it available to you even while you’re offline. We don’t sync Archived items or keep them on device because it drastically improves performance and allows the crews and salespeople in the field to focus on what is on their plate at the moment rather than sifting through old stuff.

Our plan for allowing you to see archived items, more complete reports, and also allow admins to have more mobility with their complete access is to make the web app a more mobile-friendly experience and that effort has already started. We are releasing that in phases, and that will allow you to log into app.JobNimbus.com from your device and see all contacts & jobs, including the archived ones.

Stay tuned for more details on that as we move that effort forward.

4. Sort by Date Created on Mobile app

We have been using JobNimbus for a few months now and there are parts that will like. However, we NEED the ability to sort contacts on the mobile app by DATE CREATED not DATE UPDATED. There are times when I have to make changes to several contacts all at once, and I cannot have them all bumped to the top of the list.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sorry this has been a less-than-stellar experience on mobile! I know the web app can do this already, but I’ll make sure the dev team has this info so we can work on getting that built in for you.

5. Scheduling conflict detection on mobile app

When you create a task or an appointment on the desktop and save there's​ a notification that pops up letting you know that something is already created on that date and time. That would be helpful as well on the app when creating a task or an appointment to let them know if they already have an appointment on that date/time already.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Reply to Emails on Mobile App

Newsflash! I want to reply directly from my app to emails from my customers. Why is there no way to reply from the app? It would be nice.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Replying and forwarding can be done through the web app, but we haven’t gotten to replicating this on the mobile app yet. It is on our list and our mobile team is working towards it.

We’ll let you know when that becomes available!

7. Signatures Directly on Document (not separate page)

On the old app, when you got a signature, it appears in the actual place that you place the signature field. It also updates the document and flags it as 'signed'. The new app (2.0), while they added the ability to take signatures, they place the signature on separate page and the document is not flagged as signed. This should not be an enhancement, but rather a bug fix. It should work like it did in the old app, which we are forced to continue using.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Record Phone Calls

Store a recorded voice recording of phone calls made from Job Nimbus to have in the notes to reference back to.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Display Contact/Job Number in Mobile App Lists

It would be very helpful to have the JOB # appear on the Job list in the app. As well, that you can search for the job # in the app. We are very reliant on the job # and it would be VERY useful and save alot of time searching for jobs.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

You can see the number on each job by going into it and using the down chevron to reveal the “Contact/Job Info”. The number is there.

We will be adding the number in more places and will be adding the option to search by number as soon as we can. Thank you!

10. Admin Calendar on Mobile

I am the Administrator of my JobNimbus and need to be very mobile. We spend alot of time out in the field and are not always in the office. So being able to have complete access to my calendar and see everyone's appointments would be extremely beneficial. This way I never double book an appointment for my salesman! I am aware that you can do this through a tablet but would love for it to work from my phone, as I always have that on me.

41 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  6 comments  ·  Web Functionality To Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Access to "Company Documents" Folder On Mobile

Access to "Documents" folder from mobile app

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Web Functionality To Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Pinch-to-Zoom PDF and other Attachments

The ability to zoom the same way the zoom works with photos.
    I often cannot read certain PDF documents and there is no way to zoom in as far as necessary

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Push Notifications for @Mentions

When I am tagged in the notes field of a job, I receive an email about it, but not a push notification. This works for the desk people, but 75% of my team is on mobile mainly. Tasks assigned, notify the mobile users, I am suggesting that note tags do the same.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Annotate / Draw on Docs and Photos in JobNimbus

The ability to do this directly in JobNimbus without using a 3rd party app.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Budgets Available on Mobile App

Would like access to Budgets on mobile app. At a minimum, being able to view would be helpful.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Web Functionality To Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

At this point, we haven’t built budgets into the mobile app since this is generally considered an “admin” type function and our mobile app is currently geared towards the rep or crew in the field.

However, we are always exploring more options for how to help everyone get the most out of JobNimbus via the mobile app.

Currently, you can log into app.jobnimbus.com from your mobile browser and access your budgets that way.

16. Contacts Sync for iOS, Mac, iCloud

Sync contacts that are assigned to you with a "JobNimbus" address book in the Contacts app. That would give Siri integration on iPhone and make it so you don't have to enter a contact twice.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Share Documents on Mobile

Adding the ability to share attached documents through text messaging, dropbox, google drive, etc on the mobile platforms. It would be handy for customers and subcontractors that don't have email.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Chromebook App

Request for the JobNimbus 2 Mobile App to be made available on ChromeBooks (I,e. Google PixelBook).

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Form Factor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Full View Of Email Including Attachments On Mobile

On the app the format when you view an e-mail is very compressed and difficult to read. It also doesn't show the complete e-mail or any documents that have been attached to the e-mail.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)