JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Dashboard & Reports

How can we give you the reports you need?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Personalized Reports

I would like to be able to personalize a report to show different options like in QB. I could choose re-roofs vs repairs, One Est to another. I would be able to choose different fields to view different reports.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Custom Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Custom Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. a basic sales report.

We need a basic report that tells us total closed sales for the month, quarter and year to date. This seems so simple but the only way you can get there now is by exporting your Jobs report and totaling them in Excel.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sales Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Lead Source Report - Revenue Drilldown

I would love to have the ability to show revenue from a lead source. We have many lead sources and I would like to track that information for referrals as well as to see which lead sources are the most valuable.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Sales Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. print report

it seems crazy to me that JN has sch a robust report builder but they can not be printed. a few years ago, support told me that the world is going paperless. that is just not true. The ability to print reports is a weekly if not daily need. opening in excel sort of works but is super clunky and time consuming to format. I will also add that yes, some times, being able to move to excel is needed. Just not usually.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Work Order on Dashboard

It would be nice to display my work orders on the Dashboard because I don't always create an estimate. Sometimes i give a client a verbal estimate and get an approval and sometimes they say just do it...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Job Report - Who changed the status

It would be nice, if you could see who moved a job on the board.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Production Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. My Tasks on the Dashboard

Currently as you complete tasks under the My Task feature on the dashboard you can only select one at a time. Idea is to make an option where you can mass select tasks that are completed and mark as completed at once kinda like when you go through your emails. Be able to select numerous tasks and mark either completed or even select a high importance tab.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Leaderboard on mobile app

Need a leaderboard on Mobil app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Pipeline Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Note Report for customers

We are able to customize reports for almost anything EXCEPT including 'notes' in a contact report, or an activity report that includes 'assigned to' option. Created by and assigned to are almost always different in our company. If you can at least add a 'notes' in the drop down for adding a column, would be perfect!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Custom Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Sync Contact Info to Bill To and Job Info the Ship to in QuickBooks

When Job Nimbus syncs to QuickBooks it pushes job info to QuickBooks as "ship to". It really should send the Contact info as the ship to and the Job info as the bill to info. This is absolutely necessary when you have work for builders, contractors and business with one address but the work is being performed at a different address. It is also important with customers that have PO Boxes or year round residences out of state that mail goes to.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sales Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Split Related Contact and Related Job Info into two separate columns on reports rather than together as Related Records

By keeping them together you are unable to group things like invoices into together by contact. How else are we able to look and see how much business we have done with a specific contact?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Field "Date Sold" available to other reports

Please make the "Date Sold" field that is used in the Jobs Pipeline Report available to use in other custom job reports

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Shared Dashboards

I organize our system development and automation for our growing company. Nimbus has a great system of using reports on dashboards to show a daily workflow. I would like the ability to modify other user's dashboards to reflect the information they interact with. Perhaps this could even be saved as a template and applied to a user.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Select what Estimates are used in reporting

Right now, only the newest estimate is what is included in reports. But this skews our information greatly as we may have different estimates for the same project. As a fence company we may have temporary fencing that gets bid early on in a project and then we have a separate number for permanent fencing or railing that would be a separate estimate. We also get government contracts that require us to submit each product/service as a separate estimate. But if we list them separately in our Job Nimbus Estimates, then in reports, we aren't getting all of the data…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Status display on Action Required

Maintain and Display previous status of the job when changed to action required. Currently, if we change a job to action required, we are forced to read the entire activity history to know what's going on.
    if very frustrating we are forced to write everything down on the description of the job, and opening and working in that little window is impossible, also I've requested to please allow us to Bold and put red writing on description to easily locate data.
    please allow us to work decently, is causing us a lot of problems time wise, and we are constantly…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Work Order Items and Quantities to Reports

It would be extremely helpful if selected line items created on work orders, could be added to reports. For example: We have jobs that encompass multiple aspects of work. In order to schedule these jobs, we need to know the quantities of certain items (edging - LF, block apron - Sq. Ft., whether or not a rip out is needed before other work can begin, etc.).

I realize this could be handled with custom WO fields, however it would be extremely time consuming to do this on every WO rather than just being able to pull this same information from…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Improve Sales Pipeline Report

Would love to see a Sales Pipeline report that shows the total amount invoiced for a month, regardless of status, or if it's marked as sold, because we have potential clients who pay for a consultation, but decide not to hire us. Would also like to see the total amount of payments received in the month. It would be great if we could duplicate the out of the box reports and then customize them.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sales Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Dashboards for KPIs

It is hard to explain because JobNimbus uses the "term" differently then I am accustomed to. But I will give it a shot.

I would like to see the ability to build KPI dashboards. Much like the graph that is displayed in the "jobs" or "sales" built in report. But being able to edit them.

Currently we are having to look into a company like geckoboard for KPI display in our sales office because we cannot customize reports in a displayable manner.

See attached picture. Having this function would be really great!

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is where we’ve always wanted to be with our Dashboard, but many of the graphics and other elements have been de-prioritized when compared to other features.

This is a big effort but one that we wholly endorse and will be working to get this implemented into our web and mobile apps as soon as we can!

Stay tuned for more updates!

20. Commissions/Budget Report (Needs Column Customization Options)

I need the option to create a commissions report with options to customize columns, as I would with a contact report.

Currently, on the "commission" or "budget" reports, it does not allow me to add custom field options to identify who the lead setter was who sold the job and who the sales rep was that sold it. Additionally, the commissions report is lacking the back end calculation that the budget does as well.

We would like to streamline this process so that we can avoid human error.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base