JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Financials

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Estimate Markup Feature

I might be missing something, but the way it works now is to have a cost, then a price for each item, and the difference would be the markup. With this method, if our overhead changes, I would have to go through the whole products and services list, and increase the price for each item to compensate. If we could apply a markup directly to the total of the cost estimate, it would allow us to change the markup very easily on a job by job basis if we wanted too. Thanks

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The ability to move an estimate from a customer to another job; ie: change the customer on the estimateThe ability to duplicate an estimate,

I would like the ability to update a customer on an estimate or invoice
    related, also: The ability to duplicate an estimate, and then edit the job/ customer

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Change Date of Commissions Marked Paid

I need to be able to change the date of a commission marked paid. If one is missed, then marked paid when it is found, it messes up the financials of that month/quarter, etc. There should be a dated to choose of marking paid.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budgets & Job Costing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Create Partial Invoices from Estimate

Create partial invoices from estimate to later combine and create a final invoice. All invoices will be sent to the contact.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When an estimate is sent, why doesn't the status automatically update to sent?

When I send an email and attach the estimate, the system should recognize that it was sent. Perhaps by a "viewed" trigger, since the system is capable of displaying read receipts.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Sections that group line items together

I think it would be immensely helpful for sections to group the line items together. Doing this would open up a whole list of possibilities, including:

-moving whole sections together instead of one line item at a time
    -mass deletion of sections
    -adding line items to specific sections
    -creating work orders off of individual sections
    -creating "pre-made sections" to add to estimates

Doing sections like this would solve a lot of issues my company has and covers some issues other posters have pointed out as well. Specifically, this would allow a more building-block way of making estimates so we could…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Overdue Invoices

It would be helpful if instead of days in status, once a due date passes it tells you how many days overdue the invoice is.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. reports

Needing to track average ticket and closing rates and making it more user friendly

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. estimate templates

We need to be able to create estimate templates in SETTINGS and not at the job level. I just spent hours creating an estimate template and mistakenly clicked out of it before saving it as a template and now I have to redo the entire **** thing. So frustrating. Why is this at the job level and not the global level? Why can't we turn an estimate into a template? This seems like such a simple thing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Show which document is related when converting

Would like to see the Work Orders reference which estimate they were converted from for instances where there are multiple estimates and multiple work orders

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Work Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow Special Instructions section to be removed from Estimate templates

Would like to eliminate sections from my Templates in order to avoid blank pages in my Estimates when the Special Instructions field is empty

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Save Feature

I'd like to have the option to SAVE my documents/ estimates/ invoices while I'm working on them (without it closing on me); Sometimes they are quite long and I've accidentally closed the screen after spending a long time on entering information. The only option is to save and close now

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Save an already created invoice/estimate/material order/work order as a template

It would be nice to be able to save an already created invoice/estimate/material order/work order as a template. This would be helpful for a few different reasons.

The most recent example is an estimate was created but wanted to save it as a template for future use.

Another reason would be that maybe later down the road you realize you need to duplicate an estimate that was created in the past.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Exspenses,

Where you can enter where you spent money on the job and how much to keep up with your profit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Budgets & Job Costing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Ability to change UoM on estimates when using a saved estimate template

I would like to have the ability to change the UoM on line items within a saved estimate template when creating a new estimate. It currently only shows the UoM that was saved with the template and not all of the options available. We have to delete the line item and add it back to get the UoM options.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add option for SREC Collateral amount on estimates & invices

We need to be able to add an amount for SREC Collateral to an estimate total without it being part of the subtotal. This is similar to how to tax works except that it needs to be a input as a dollar amount that is determined by a formula, rather than a percentage.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Change how a split invoice looks

when you use the "Split invoice" option and save at the top of the invoice it says amount due to be the full amount of the invoice and only at the bottom does it tell you the "due today" amount. This is creating a lot of confusion to our customers.

It would be better to show the amount due at the top to be the "Due Today" amount instead.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ability to separate estimates into sections

Option to be able to separate estimates based on type. For instance, for some customers, we do multiple jobs at one time for them and it would be nice to be able to put it all on one estimate for the customer but have it sectioned off for each separate category of the job, instead of having to make multiple invoices. Or it would be helpful to be able to separate specific items from the estimate to convert to a work order.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Assign Custom Fields as Commission Recipients

Customer would like to be able to select a custom field as the recipient of commission in the budget feature, as they utilize custom fields to include names of field managers, appraisers, etc. who don't necessarily need to be added as a team member.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budgets & Job Costing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base