JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Financials

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sections that group line items together

I think it would be immensely helpful for sections to group the line items together. Doing this would open up a whole list of possibilities, including:

-moving whole sections together instead of one line item at a time
    -mass deletion of sections
    -adding line items to specific sections
    -creating work orders off of individual sections
    -creating "pre-made sections" to add to estimates

Doing sections like this would solve a lot of issues my company has and covers some issues other posters have pointed out as well. Specifically, this would allow a more building-block way of making estimates so we could…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Save an already created invoice/estimate/material order/work order as a template

It would be nice to be able to save an already created invoice/estimate/material order/work order as a template. This would be helpful for a few different reasons.

The most recent example is an estimate was created but wanted to save it as a template for future use.

Another reason would be that maybe later down the road you realize you need to duplicate an estimate that was created in the past.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. OVERALL MARK UP

Ability to see total cost and mark up total cost to desired profit margin with in the estimate totals.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to separate estimates into sections

Option to be able to separate estimates based on type. For instance, for some customers, we do multiple jobs at one time for them and it would be nice to be able to put it all on one estimate for the customer but have it sectioned off for each separate category of the job, instead of having to make multiple invoices. Or it would be helpful to be able to separate specific items from the estimate to convert to a work order.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to change UoM on estimates when using a saved estimate template

I would like to have the ability to change the UoM on line items within a saved estimate template when creating a new estimate. It currently only shows the UoM that was saved with the template and not all of the options available. We have to delete the line item and add it back to get the UoM options.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Description box for sections on estimates

Have a description box for sections on an estimate (just like individual line items have). This way, we can put the scope of work for that section with a total price, and be able to hide all the material and labor line items.

OR

Be able to add sub-items on line items, so you can just use a line item description for the scope of work, and sub-line items for the materials and labor that can be hidden if needed.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Revised Quotes

It would be great if we had an option to create a revised quote from an existing quote. Numbered like this original # 1000 revised # 1000-2. That way we could keep the original. I've had to revise quotes a number of times and a couple of times I had to revert back to original.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Turn off credit memo feature

Turn off the credit memo feature.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Show which document is related when converting

Would like to see the Work Orders reference which estimate they were converted from for instances where there are multiple estimates and multiple work orders

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Work Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow Special Instructions section to be removed from Estimate templates

Would like to eliminate sections from my Templates in order to avoid blank pages in my Estimates when the Special Instructions field is empty

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Include images in estimate (Not in In-Line Photos)

Right now when creating an estimate you can only include photos in a line item. Which is nice however it is very small & Separates the line items which looks bad & I would of thought that it would create a link on the PDF so customers can click on it to enlarge it. That is not the case. So if we could add in images in general that would be great. Even if it creates a second page with the full image.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Custom Material Order Fields

I'd like the ability to have custom material order fields that are filled out on the creation of the order for instance, a drop-down menu of delivery options.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Material Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Custom Fields Inside Financials

I would like to have a way to add custom fields to my financial/payments section and be able to add those fields as columns.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add an option to create custom design templates for financial documents such as Material Orders, etc.

Add an option to create custom design templates for things like Material Orders, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Limit access to edit/update saves Templates

When you have a saved template to use over and over again, I wish we could limit anyone under manager level from being able to edit/update those templates. This would prevent it from happening unless really needed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Credit to be allocated against invoice to reflect refund

Create credit memo that is allocated against the invoice to reflect refund.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Credit Memos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Product Categories

I know we can build an estimate out this way, but it would be really helpful to be able to see our Product List in JN by category. I actually thought about renaming each product with the category at the front of it (for alphabetical grouping) -- but I can't even do that because a product name can only be 31 characters!!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Products & Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Overdue Invoices

It would be helpful if instead of days in status, once a due date passes it tells you how many days overdue the invoice is.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2 budgets

Have a projected budget and an actual budget

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budgets & Job Costing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. get rid of WePay

WePay is aweful...get a customer friendly company

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base