JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Financials

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Status option for budgets

To have a status option for budgets, like you do for an estimate/invoice. This way I can accurately determine what gross and net margins are, if there are jobs in the budget where costs have not been entered yet, because projects are not completed. The only way I can accurately get my margins correct is for me to filter by a completed job.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Budgets & Job Costing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Auto-Update Estimate Templates

Creating an estimate template needs to be able to be done in the settings. Needing to go to a random job > Financials > Add Estimate > Etc... Is less than optimal.

This brings me to my next point. Updating Estimate Templates. If I go into my settings > Products and Services, I am able to update the pricing of my material no problem. The problem is that these updates are not then updated on my Estimate Templates when I go to make one. I have to also update all the pricing on the templates. The pricing not updating for…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Estimate Section Title Feedback

In logos estimates logo uses the "section title" with a lot of verbiage. The verbiage use to go across the page. Now with the new section description when logo goes to view his past estimates the section title verbiage is off to the left hand side and is clumped together. It no longer goes across the page.

Currently the way to fix this issue is to recreate all his estimate templates to include the new "show section description". He would like to be able to edit his current estimate template, to allow the "show section description".

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Automated Estimate/proposals

It would be useful when creating an estimate, to have the ability to enter in product's width and length and have it automatically calculate how much of the product will be used, along with hrs. it will take to complete said project.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Custom field pulls from estimate totals

Can there be a custom contact field that pulls from estimate and invoice totals (subtotal, section total, etc.)?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Instead of creating 3 different estimates and voiding out two, she would like an option to not show the estimate total, and just the estimat

Instead of creating 3 different estimates and voiding out two, she would like an option to not show the estimate total, and just the estimate totals of each line item, and be able to go back and delete or cross out the unused line items.

For example: A customer is choosing between 3 different colors of paint and would like an estimate on each color but only chooses 1 color of paint. They would like to have the ability to go back and delete or cross out the unused line items AND not show the estimate total of all three…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Estimate > Add Section > More options for the drop down menu for line items.

When creating sections in an estimate, the drop down menu for "Hide line Items amounts", It not only hides the "Amount" Column but also the "Qty" column. It would be nice to have the option to show the amount of the section total but also show the "Qty" column.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Expense Log/Tracker for jobs

I would like to be able to have an expense log/tracker built in JobNimbus where I can store all other expenses (ie gas, mileage, etc) that don't really count as items on a material/work order.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Split payments on an invoice

When creating an invoice with a split payment. The split payment info isn't displayed on the invoice for the customer to view. It would be great to have it visible for the customer.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Amount Option on Work Order Template

Work order template amount option would be amazing our crews always ask for it. Please Please add this option like you have in estimates to where each line item can total out. Thank you

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Work Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Change Material Order Status

Would like to manually change the status of a material order like you can an estimate.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Material Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Internal Notes for Product Items

Is there a way to make internal notes in the products and services cost catalog? I like to use it as a reference of when pricing was updated, part numbers on items quoted, and so on.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Products & Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Estimate Status change from draft to sent; then sent to approved automatically.

The system will not automatically change to sent if you request a signer, and it will not automatically change to approved once the signature status is fully signed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Email Subject Line Override on Financial Documents

The ability to have the email subject line populate instead of the default when sending an email from the financial documents directly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Apply credit to budgets

Would like to be able to apply negative dollar amounts to budgets to reflect credits (ie material credits)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budgets & Job Costing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. The ability to text the invoices over to clients.

The ability to text over the estimate to the client for them to pay on their phone.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Material Tax on Budgets

Would like to include material tax on budgets

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. PDF's compatible with Blue Beam

Would like to be able to have all PDF's created from JobNimbus compatible with Blue Beam, which is what our customer uses to view all PDF files.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Enable Customer Autopay

The ability to enroll homeowners in an autopayment plan, so that when we set terms as due monthly the customer doesn't have to manually make that payment each month.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Change Order of Template Drop Down.

The ability to change the order of the template drop down menu when making an invoice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base