JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Settings

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Confirmation Upon Marking a Task as Completed

User requests that we add a dialog box to confirm completion of a task so that the user cannot accidentally mark the task as complete twice forcing an automation to be ran multiple times.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Job Balance

The system really doesn't have progressive invoicing, it has progressive payments. NOT THE SAME THING. Currently the system only tracks payments to estimates, so I have to manually determine balance owed on job. It would great if a payment for an invoice that is link to a job would update balance owe for that job.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Option to exclude weekends from Automations

Ability to exclude the weekends for Time-Based automations.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add an option for Task based automations to email the Primary Contact of the related Job

When creating a task on a job, it does not automatically link the primary contact to the task.

So when creating an automation to email the contact for an appointment task (created on the job) there is no option to email the primary contact (or all related contacts) of the linked job, so the automation does not trigger.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Send Subcontractor Calendar Invites

Add the ability to send a calendar invite with tasks or workorders. Subcontractors currently only receive emails and it would be better if a calendar invite was sent, if even as an attachment, in the email notification, so the subcontractor can easily add the assignment to their calendar.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Subcontractors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. new product entry restriction

JN should have a permission where we can choose if an access profile can add new products & services. I am soon to have 75 sales reps and I do not want them adding new items.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Access Profiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. the ability to delete records as an Admin

Sales people rarely check to see if a customer is already entered into the system. This has made our transfer to Job Nimbus a confusing one. With pics on one record, docs on another, and customer contact info on yet another. This normally happens when they are mobile and cannot see the box that suggests other entries.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Access Profiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Create Automations that for a Specific Task Completion

User would like to create automations based on the completion of a specific task rather than just "a task" in general. User wants to move job across statuses automatically based on the completion of tasks to her team, however, as automations are currently configured, the user is only able to create an automation based on any task being changed, not a specific task.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Looping

Currently it doesn't allow automation to loop. For example we have a weekly meeting that everyone in the office attends. It would be awesome if it could be automated. But currently it gives you an error message that it would cause looping and you can't bypass that. It would be awesome if it gave you the notice but then let you proceed if you wanted to. It would really streamline our day to day operations in the office.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. subcontractors status

when I change subcontractor status to inactive it still being listed in subcontractor list when I want to add any to the job which make the list quite long having all active anmd inactive there. can this be changed so inactive subbies are not visible in subcontractors drop down list

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Subcontractors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Products & Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Permissions to edit notes

I would like the ability to control which of my team members have access to editing notes

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Access Profiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Change Status when all Invoices paid in full

Currently, the "payment condition" only allows fixed amounts, not by invoice amounts. I'd like to change the status of my parent job when a job is paid in full and possibly send an email to the contact.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Task Start Time Template Field on automated emails

Would like to have a task start time template field on automated emails

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Access to Delete Products and Servive,

User would like to have access to delete products and services and not just hide them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Products & Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. to have a reminder set up without assigning a task.

I need to figure out a way to set the automation to send me a reminder to follow up with a contact after I call or email FROM the JobNimbus app. I know I can set up an automation to schedule follow ups after a status has changed but what if there is no change in the status? I just need a friendly reminder to call someone back without scheduling a task every time. This needs to be applied to current customers, not a new entry. Can I make an option button after ending a call on the app that…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Material Cost Comparison Between Suppliers

It would be nice to be able to have jobnimbus compare pricing between 2 to 4 different suppliers when creating material orders.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Products & Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Access Profiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Automation option to allow a Job to be created when a customer is created

Since we have enabled the "job option", it would nice to create a Job automatically when we create a customer. This would be done via an automation rule. Currently the option only allows creation of a Task.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Setting to adjust the default payment terms.

Please add a setting to adjust the default payment terms on your invoices.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base