JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Settings

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Automate updating Custom Fields values

Would like to see this as an option in order to help with accommodating work arounds with Automations, ie updating a custom field for EagleView having been order if I add a Boolean field .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Access Profile Delete Option

Access Profile Delete Option, when enabled cannot delete anything this has created issues in his acct, looking to have a better permission granularity.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Access Profiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Maintain existing workflow on parent records when an automation with multiple status change actions on it gets triggered

Improve automation action capabilities so that two or more status change actions that occur in different workflows can exist on the same automation, without them conflicting and some times changing the Contact Type or Job Type of the parent contact or job record to a different workflow.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Templates trigger Automations

Would like to be able to trigger Automations when a specific Template is used; notifies our admins of new proposals, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Disable subcontractor notifications by default

Disable the notifications for the subcontractor workflows by default as it is not known that this is enabled by default and work orders have been sent out to subcontractors before the work order is actually complete causing confusion and potential charges from the subcontractor.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add Supplier Catalogue subcategory

Would like to be able to subcategorize my Products and Services into different Supplier Catalogues similar to how Beacon is setup.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Products & Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Recognize any stage after Sold as Sold

I don't always move my jobs directly into the Sold stage. Sometimes a job will be signed and immediately move from Estimated to In Production, skipping the Sold stage. I want any stage in my workflow after the Sold stage to be recognized as Sold.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Assign To as a possible Action is Automations

Would like to see the option to assign team members, ie production manager to a job at a specified stage or status. This would go in tandem with how email replies are associated with Assignees. I would like my production manager to automatically receive emails for a job when it enters Production.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Include Email As A Record Access Toggle

I have frequently rotating users, and I don't need them to have access to emails in contacts they are assigned to. Customers share sensitive data in emails that I don't want our rotating crews to have access to through JobNimbus. I'm concerned it could be a liability issue.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Access Profiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ability to show related tasks of a contact/job that a Limited Access User is not assigned to but they are assigned to the contact/job

Add the ability to allow limited access users see tasks that are related to a contact or job they are assigned to or are the Sales Rep for.

This would help so that a Sales Rep (or other assigned users) can see what all is happening on a contact/job they are working on but not need full access and don't need to be assigned to the task as the task isn't for them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. More Flexibility in Access Profile Setup

There are portions of the settings that I would like to allow for additional users to access; however, they don't need to have access to ALL of the settings (ie Work Flows, Access Profiles, etc). Is there a way that we can have more selective/granular settings options for some of our access profiles?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. General Settings tab to include in the name

Under the settings - General - at the bottom, where it says display name template please add the description - example:
    FirstName LastName Description or Job Number so that when there is a job number entered into the specific spot it now shows up on all created documents and production aspects so that it does not have to be added in separately and will more easily sync with QB.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Change email address that receives subscription notices

Create a way to change the email address that receives subscription renewal receipts, rather than only having the option adjust access profile settings accordingly. This way, there is no need to add a specific team member just for the subscription settings/info to be linked to.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Service Packages in Products Services

Would like to see the option for Service Packages included in Settings. This would enable us to have a simpler option for Estimate building and Budget creation as opposed to the lengthy process of adding each individual Product/Service; this would more appropriately serve the way we currently operate

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Products & Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Material Order Triggers

Would like to be able to set the Creator of Material Orders as a Trigger in Material Order Automations. Currently there is only a trigger for Sales Rep, Date, and Location.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Company Info Logo Edit

There should be a more obvious indicator of how to edit a logo on the company info page. Right now, it's clear how to initially add a logo for the first time when setting up a location, but when going in and editing the page, there are no instructions to just click on the image.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Company Info  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Sandbox Feature

A feature that allows testing processes within the account without the risk of triggering other automations or affecting any other settings

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Tasks Assigned Via Automations Should Assign Same Team Member to Corresponding Job/Contact

When a task is assigned to a team member through an automation, it should automatically assign that team member to the contact/job (similar to how it occurs when you manually assign someone to a task).

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Automation conditions for related contacts

Add conditions for related contacts so that an automation will only trigger if a specific contact is related to the triggering record. This could be specific to type of contact that is related such as Suppliers, subcontractors, etc....

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base