JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Contacts & Jobs

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show contact phone and email addres on job record

Show contact phone number and email address on the job so we don't need to access the contact record to get the phone number and email address.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Keep Pictures in order

The pictures need to be able to move around and put in a certain order. As a veteran adjuster most adjusters put pictures in a certain order. Front elevation, right elevation, rear elevation, left elevation, roof, interior. This will make every file the same and can send pictures to adjusters and they can follow much easier.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Jobs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. In app chat

Would love a function where we can chat live within our company. We have several locations and the notes/@ function just clogs up emails and is not seen. If there was a feature to have a messenger type function that would make communication easier between companies and our guys/ladies in the field.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Activity & Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Enable entry of customers with the same name and not have to modify

We live in an area where many people have the same name. This creates a lot of difficulty for us when creating a new contact. We have to modify and it causes reporting issues for us. It would be great to have an "override" button for these customers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Have address auto-fill from Google Maps as it's being entered.

We're migrating from Acculynx. Acculynx uses Google Maps and will auto-fill an address when we're entering a new lead's address. This is a benefit because 1) It makes our entries consistent, and 2) ensures we're going to the correct house.
    Please add this feature.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Maps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Subcontractor Field on Cards in the Board View

With the newly-added ability to add more information to the cards in the board view, we would like to be able to add the "subcontractor" field as well to see the info at first glance

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Boards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Back to board improvements

It would be more beneficial if Jobnimbus kept track of the position you were in, on the previous screen. When using the "Back to Board" link on the to left. Instead it just works to reload the entire board.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. added subcontractor not updating quickly

I add a new subcontractor as a contact and categorize them as a subcontractor. When trying to create a work order it takes an unusually long amount of time for that newly added sub to populate in the drop down list. Oddly, they are immediately available to be added as a related contact to the job, but not as a subcontractor. Even after refreshing screens they still do not populate on the dropdown list. Why is this not immediately available?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ability to Change Job Status in the List

In the list under "jobs", I would like to be able to change the status directly in the list instead of clicking on the 3 dots to change the status.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. move between contacts on the board without going back to the board

Have the ability to scroll through contacts on the board without having to go back to the board. Something similar to the "next" button or "previous" button on Craigslist or Google photos. So if I am on the leads board and in a contact I can go to the next contact on that board without having to go back out to the board.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Create/Allow Custom Creation of Tabs Adjacent to Work Orders tab. (See Photo)

Devs/Forum Admin: In many different iterations, this issue has been raised by other users. I'd like to propose a solution to solve all the different feedback proposed in regards to this meta-issue. I'll link to similar feedback below. Please note this fix would solve a major problem JN has in opening up marketability to a specific class of roofing contractor. Insurance Restoration Contractors who perform 85%+ insurance work rather than retail typically opt for systems like JobProgress, Acculynx, & GiddyUp as you can get a sense for if you spend 5 minutes searching through FB groups such as Level The…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bug w/ ‘Change Status’ dropdown menu on iPad browser version.

I use my iPad quite a bit on the browser so I can still see Board view in the field. When I enter contact from the board and attempt to try to change the status of a contact from within the ... button, the list of statuses disappears shortly after opening. The workaround for now is I have to make sure I don’t lift my finger from the screen while I find the status I need to click.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bug w/ ‘Change Status’ dropdown menu on iPad browser version.

I use my iPad quite a bit on the browser so I can still see Board view in the field. When I enter contact from the board and attempt to try to change the status of a contact from within the ... button, the list of statuses disappears shortly after opening. The workaround for now is I have to make sure I don’t lift my finger from the screen while I find the status I need to click. If I lift my finger from the screen, the list disappears.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bug w/ ‘Change Status’ dropdown menu on iPad browser version.

I use my iPad quite a bit on the browser so I can still see Board view in the field. When I enter contact from the board and attempt to try to change the status of a contact from within the ... button, the list of statuses disappears shortly after opening. The workaround for now is I have to make sure I don’t lift my finger from the screen while I find the status I need to click. If I lift my finger from the screen, the list disappears.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add checkbox next to phone # to indicate primary point of contact

The customer would like a checkbox next to a phone number to indicate it is the primarily point of contact of their customer.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Customize Contact Boards

It would be great if you could customize the colors and order of each contact board specifically to each user, rather than have it change for the entire team.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Do not display unused fields when printing Contact

I only want to print contact Info and all of the fields' headings appear even when I uncheck the job and tasks and attachments.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fields  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Searchable field for Insurance Clam #

It would be so very helpful to have a searchable field dedicated to Insurance Claim # (We receive a myriad of calls from Insurance Companies, who only leave the claim # when they call and leave voice mail messages. Would help tremendously to be able to search by the claim # so we can locate a file much more quickly :-) Thank you!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Manually able to enter Invoice Number or Job number on Estimates/invoices

I would like to be able to manually enter job numbers on invoices and estimates approved. We give numbers for multiple locations so this causes and issue. It's creating an invoice number that isnt' "real" so our customers are confused.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Adding additional contact fields

I very often have clients with multiple emails and contact information. Who doesn't have more than one email? I also have clients with multiple properties and one property is normally the billing address. We may be working on a different address for the property but need to send info to the billing address. I also have a couple clients that like to involve other family members for information. In one instance I am working on a daughters house and dad is the contact but not the owner. I have another with an elderly woman and I go through her daughter…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Contacts & Jobs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base