JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Communication

1. Make custom email fields fully functional

Add an option to custom job fields to indicate if the field we've created is an email address; so that JobNimbus will let us select it as the recipient address when sending an email from the Job.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Arrange the email tab in contacts/job to be consistent with industry standards

Currently when choosing to email a contact from their contact card, the first thing that populates is the text field of the email. We often times forget to input the subject line because it is underneath the text field. It would be more beneficial if the email box was laid out like a traditional email . First selecting which contact we are sending to then the subject line and finally the text that is going to be input into the body of the message.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Multiple email addresses in the main email field?

Sort of related to having more than one active email field...but I just came across this while integrating with QuickBooks.
    We have several clients for which we have 2 email addresses in the field (separated by a comma), and when we email their invoices to them, it goes to both emails automatically.

When updating a contact record that had 2 emails from QuickBooks, I had to remove an email address to be able to save it because it only allows one.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow for mentions to be used in descriptions for attachments

I would like o be able to tag someone with an @ mention inside the description of an attachment or photo

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  @mentions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. @Mention Report

It would be really convenient if there was a report on my dashboard where I could see and acknowledge @mentions. Having to go through my email or mobile app is really cumbersome.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  @mentions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. PROPOSAL "VIEWED" & PROPOSAL "ACCEPTED" PUSH NOTIFICATIONS

Our previous CRM had the best feature and we miss it very badly and need it at Job Nimbus. When we email a proposal to a customer, change order, work order etc the second they open and view the proposal I and any team member assigned gets an IMMEDIATE push notification on our phones that says "Proposal Viewed" and then another one "Proposal Accepted". This automatically tells me 2 things
    1) They for sure seen my proposal
    2) Now I know I can follow up with them and see if they have any questions on the proposal I sent them…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Mass emails to entire customer base, or customize-able groups within the database.

I used to work in car sales, and our CRM was a bit more complex than job nimbus, but at a higher cost for the dealership to use. That being said, the CRM admin/Internet Manager could send out mass emails using the existing customer database. They could send a mass email to the whole list, or pick out certain criteria for a targeted email blast.

It would make JobNimbus a far stronger competitor if this could be incorporated into its abilities. In our case, we are a roofing company. If we could customize a mass email blast to target, for…

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Upload Video to Email Template

We would like to add a short "introduction video" of each of our salesmen to our "welcome email".

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Text and Call automatically logged into Jobnimbus.

Have an option for all calls and text go through jobnimbus. So all text and text responds automatically attach to there file by phone number. Whenever in coming or out going call the note screen pops up to remind you to make a note. That would save time because everyone forgets to open Jobnimbus on there phone. This would improve effecieny.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Text  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. ability to automate emails to vendors

it would be great to be able to automate emails to vendors so when we move to a certain area in our job workflow it will tell them we are ready for delivery or any other information we need to relay.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ability to type personal message when emailing invoices

When we email an invoice through jobnimbus and the box pops up it does not give us the ability to type a personal message and send it. It only gives us the option to use a template email. Our team would like the ability to type a small personal message per customer.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Invoice fields should be available as template fields

We would like to use the fields from invoices on a document template: Item, Description and Qty, because these are exactly the products that are being transported, and already exist as data.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Share Reports

I would like to be able to have the ability to share reports with people outside my company, much like you can share jobs and contacts, so they can click on job or contacts and see the progress of all jobs and contacts in the report.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. notifications based on contact or job instead of account

Currently notifications are account based. If a contact replies we get that notification. I would also like the ability to opt out of certain notifications on a job by job or contact by contact basis

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. slack

INTEGRATION WITH SLACK. This is a great communications app and the @Mention is easily used in Slack. If we integrated with Slack we would have access to any @mention group settings.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  @mentions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Complete email overhaul

COMPLETE EMAIL OVERHAUL!!!! I believe it is time for a complete JN email overhaul. The JN emails just plain sucks. It is Extremely limited in functionality. I can't even change the font size, color, do background color. I can't add an attachment to any templates. We use a lot of video emails from Loom now and we want to be able to use video email with JN. I certainly hate the fact that all my email shows up to my customer as jobnimbusmail.com My customers have NO CLUE who that is. Also why is the email completely backwards. Why is…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Email sent from JN not looking professional

Right now if I want to track emails to customers it has to be sent from within JN app. It would be great as one of the posts is suggesting to be able to send emails using our own native email account and still log it within JN.

But if that’s not possible PLEASE PLEASE. It’s time you make the email templates easier to use and be able to add a nicer email signature. Right now no logo image can be added to the signature and only simple text.

The screen options to send an email are so basic and…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ability to edit the default email that's sent for e-signing

I want to be able to update /customize the default email message that is sent with e-signature requests.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Avoid email chains from appearing in @mention replies

The @mention feature should send an email to the user mentioned from a DONOTREPLY email address. The email should contain a button or link they can click on to reply. The objective here is to isolate the user's response from the body of the email chain so that it doesn't post the whole email chain into JobNimbus. Furthermore, Coming from a DONOTREPLY email address means that if someone tries to reply to the email directly by mistake, the user will be notified that their response was rejected and have another opportunity to submit their reply the correct way.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  @mentions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Increase Email attachment Size

Increase attachment size >15MB. If not, can we have an option to send the files as a link for customers to view through Jobnimbus?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Communication

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base