JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Integrations

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Rename CompanyCam Files on Import

Configure how image files are named when they are imported into JobNimbus from CompanyCam.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I need to be able to place orders into Will Call with Beacon through the Job Nimbus integration.

I need to be able to place orders in Will Call with Beacon from Job Nimbus. Currently that is not an option for me in Job Nimbus. THis can be done in Beacon Pro Plus but not through job nimbus. I also don;t have the option to send an order in for pick up. My options are for delivery only on Job Nimbus.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. QBO "Classes" integration.

I run multiple "classes" in QBO to categorize different divisions of my company. It shows me how each division is doing. I need the invoices to be able to sync with these classes for accurate reporting.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bookkeeping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Measurement Platform Integration

An integration with measurement platforms like Eagle View and Hover where measurements and the reports are synced with JN

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Eagle View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Access to Custom Fields for Integrations

User would like JobNimbus to allow 3rd-party integrations to access Custom Fields.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Suppliers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Suppliers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. sync "jobs" (in Nimbus) with "Projects" (in Quickbooks) in order to be able to run job costing reports on QB online.

The ability to sync "jobs" (in Nimbus) with "Projects" (in Quickbooks) will let us run job costing reports without having to manually transfer needed info.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Bookkeeping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Populating jobNimbusID to NaturalForms

Need Jobnimbus ID to populate to NaturalForms

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Snail Mail Service Integration

It would be useful to have a snail-mail integration, to allow us to click something in JN to fire it off to a service that mails documents. Maybe an option for certified? This would be helpful for preliminary notices and liens, and other docs that require very specific wording and formatting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Beacon Delivery Confirmation with Picture in JN

It would be nice if I could see a delivery confirmation photo in JN

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Suppliers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Other Credit Card Processors (other than WePay)

JobNimbus should integrate with other Credit Card Processors other than WePay, which is super expensive and you can't even process cards manually by typing in the card details. Please integrate with great processors like FattMerchant!!

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  4 comments  ·  Payment Platforms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Ability to Provide Customers With Financing

I'd like to be able to offer my customers financing so that I can close the deal easier.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Financing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Viewed  ·  Josh responded

Hello users! This is something that has been asked on and off via our various communication channels (social media, via our support department, from tradeshows), and we’d love to get your opinion on this. What companies would you be interested in seeing JobNimbus integrate with for financing options for your customers? At what stage of the sales process would you see this taking place?

14. 3rd Party File Storage Providers - Google Drive, DropBox, SugarSync, etc.

An integration with 3rd party file storage providers such as Google Drive, DropBox, SugarSync, etc.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Storage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Zapier constant contact integration

An easy way to add completed jobs (certain job types and jobs at a specific statuses) to constant contact email list for a newsletter.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Zapier  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. WePay - Allow Custom Templates When Sending WePay Invoices

Currently it looks like you can select a template and send it, but the client actually receives a generic "your invoice is attached" email from WePay. This is a problem because we want to tell customers to only pay half of the invoice amount upfront. Our email template that says that does not send.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payment Platforms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. REST API Documentation

Hi,
    I wanted to get access to the REST API documentation, so I can pull data from JobNimbus into a custom dashboard I am creating (using either Microsoft PowerBI or Tableau) for my client.
    thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Measurement & Estimates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ability to integrate with Xero

Would like the option to have JobNikmbus integrate with Xero

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bookkeeping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Easier access

I need the eagle view prior to adding contact, how do get it so I don't have to enter contact. Please and thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Eagle View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base