Skip to content

JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Financials

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. Auto-Update Estimate Templates

Creating an estimate template needs to be able to be done in the settings. Needing to go to a random job > Financials > Add Estimate > Etc... Is less than optimal.

This brings me to my next point. Updating Estimate Templates. If I go into my settings > Products and Services, I am able to update the pricing of my material no problem. The problem is that these updates are not then updated on my Estimate Templates when I go to make one. I have to also update all the pricing on the templates. The pricing not updating for…

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone! We're very excited about a new estimating tool we've developed--Smart Estimates that will solve this problem of template pricing becoming outdated. 

In addition to always taking the current pricing from your products and services, Smart Estimates allows a user to create an estimate by simply inputting job measurements (either your own measurements or from an EagleView report--coming soon) and having the materials calculations done for you based on the template you set up. If you're interested in being part of our beta user group, please sign up asap at this link https://forms.gle/oQcesRGxqyDeUE22A

2. Save an already created invoice/estimate/material order/work order as a template

It would be nice to be able to save an already created invoice/estimate/material order/work order as a template. This would be helpful for a few different reasons.

The most recent example is an estimate was created but wanted to save it as a template for future use.

Another reason would be that maybe later down the road you realize you need to duplicate an estimate that was created in the past.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

The “Save as Template” button is now available for existing estimates, invoice, material orders, credit memos, and work orders. At any point you can save these documents as a template. This includes opening existing templates and duplicating them. Please let me know if you have any issues with the new functionality.

Thank you,

Adam

3. Our logo on the estimate when we create it.

Is it possible to have our logo show up on the estimate page when we create it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. contractor signature line

State of Minnesota requires both homeowner and contractor signature on all contracts. It would be great to have the ability to do both electronically. It would be a needed feature for document templates and the signing ability of both parties on mobile.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. documentation on coding for creating templates

I am trying to find a place where basic template coding is listed but I cannot find this in your help documentation. I need to know how to reference fields both already in your system and those we have added as custom fields. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base