JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Calendar & Tasks

1. Confirmation and Notification for appointments being moved on calendar

If an appointment on the calendar gets moved, either accidentally or on purpose, there is no notification for it. So especially if it is accidental nobody knows that it was moved/changed. This happens A LOT.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. View other user's calendars in Mobile app

allow Managers to view team members calendars

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Grid View of Users and Times

Wants to be able to see the team members they need to see but the times are across the top and the team members are broken up down the side. This is much more helpful as we are consistently needing to see when people have openings in their schedule to squeeze in more appointments.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Change subcontractor color on calendar

Have the ability to change the subcontractor color on the calendar

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Change color of completed jobs on calendar

On the calendar when a work order (job) is complete it turns a different color (ex: gray)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Work orders need to be Appointments on the calendar!!!!! That is the only way to sync with Goggle calendar.

Work orders need to be Appointments on the calendar!!!!! That is the only way to sync with Google calendar.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. a calendar on the app as customizable as the browser version

I would like to be able to choose different calendars, whether team members or tasks, on the app just like I do on the browser

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I wish I could click on a time slot on the calendar to add a task there

Similar to Google Calendar, I could click and drag the amount of time I wanted in that slot. When the task window opens, date and time are populated.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Monthly Calendar View at a standard size

Make the Monthly Calendar show like a printed Calendar but with expand options if there are more tasks then are visible on a specific day.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The ability to attach photos to an appointment and have it sync with Google Calendar.

Please add the ability to attach photos to an appointment, and have it copy over to Google Calendar when the GCal sync option is on. We have to use both Google Calendar and JobNimbus for our electrician's scheduled because JobNimbus doesn't allow attachments on their calendar events. I saw JN's comment on a similar requested feature. Maybe you could make those task/appointment attachments go to the photos tab on a job or contact after. Then users can delete it if the want, and it would be available after a task is marked complete. You could also put a hover question…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Calendar Task

When creating an appointment as a task, it should automatically be noted in the activity tab. That would really help to visualize the history of appointments and changes.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. keep appointments on calendar when complete

When you complete an appointment on your calendar it disappears. Please leave it on the calendar for the week. This would help greatly with organization and follow up on prospects.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I would be great to have the total scheduled dollar amount listed on that day so I can see if our daily goal has been met for that day.

I would be great to have the total scheduled dollar amount listed on that day so I can see if our daily goal has been met for that day.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Button to bring you back to the current date for when you go forward or back in the calendar

Have a button that will bring you back to today's date. When clicking to look at the future weeks, it would be nice to click that button and automatically be taken back to the current date.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Appointment Information In Calender

It would be so much more effective if we could set an appointment through the Job Nimbus Site but when you go to set an appointment Job Nimbus does not allow you to enter any details such *** address phone number description .. ECT....

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Calendar sidebar stays visible

We use the calendar tab for production and having to constantly scroll up and down to access jobs from the calendar is a pain this side bar should always remain visible on the screen. Also opening a new tab when clicking on the hyperlink to the "JOB" not the contact would save a few steps seeing how the filter technically references the JOBS and links to the contact seems counter productive.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Open contact in a new tab from Calendar

Open contact in a new tab from Calendar. Currently I am constantly hitting the back key to return to the Calendar.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Calendar & Tasks

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base