JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Documents, Photos & Attachments

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I'd like to be able to use the short codes for start date/time and end date/time in an email template

I'd like to be able to use the short codes for work order scheduling inside an email template to share scheduling reminders with my customers

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop Showing the Payment Link in Invoice PDFs

There is nothing quite as dumb as a link on a printed piece of paper. You've all seen that black and white document with *ONE* blue underlined email address or webpage on it, and you feel so dumb for whoever did it, because we can't click paper.

YET!! JN won't let us remove the "Make a Payment" image from invoices.

In my perfect world, it would be something that we could include in the invoice email (that doesn't send until we confirm addresses and template). The PDF shouldn't have it, or should at least have the option to turn it…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Template Questions

What is Template Questions? Can't find an explination.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Private notes in templates

When creating a template, it would be beneficial if i could add a note just for the salesman writing the estimate and connect it to a specific line item. for example: We have a line item for chimney cricket for labor- the note could be "remember to add line item for plywood and two by fours. another example: some pricing fluctuates greatly from week to week, month to month. The note could say "check pricing before sending estimate".
    These notes would help new bid writers to check items that may be commonly overlooked.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. A video about how to Build a template not just personalize

There is a video on personalizing a template but not on building one in JN.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Documents, Photos & Attachments

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base