Skip to content

JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Contacts & Jobs

3 results found

1. Instant news feed and notification

I wish jobnimbus could notify me when sale reps make changes to a customer, job or created any new task or notes. I cant see what my sale reps are up to. Its not notifying me of status change or notes that have been added, anyway the administrator can get notify of updates and notes without being tag?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Along with the Recent Activity feed on the left sidebar in the web app, you can also create an Activity Report in Reports to see all activity in the account for a given date range (and add that to your dashboard for easy viewing) or you can check out the Team Activity Report to see a summary of what each team member is doing.

If you have further questions, please contact support@jobnimbus.com or call 855-964-6287 for assistance.

Thanks!

2. Back activity log on the customers recent activity

Time and date stamp in the customer recent activity board even if they do not physically add a note-

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Quick Notes Section

We need a way to add a note to a job or contact without having to leave the current job we are in. We have trouble making sure all employees are adding notes all the time.

If my guys are working on a claim and the phone rings, they have to leave the claim they are working and open the claim for the person on the phone just to leave a note about what was said. Then they have to make their way back to the other claim. A "quick entry" popup button with a search field for a job…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can already do this:

1. No matter what page you’re looking at, you can use the search bar at the top to find the contact/job you need to add a note to
    2. Then put your mouse over the search result to reveal the action menu (gear icon).
    3. Use the action menu to choose “Add Note”
    4. An Add Note popup will appear where you can add a note to that contact/job.
    5. Click “Save” and then continue work on the page you were already on.

Enjoy!

• Don't see your idea?

Contacts & Jobs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base