Skip to content

JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Settings

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. dollar amounts of jobs

How do I see my sales dollar amounts....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The ability to add sales reps who do NOT need to access JN

We have reps who do not use JobNimbus, so we don't want to pay a monthly fee to give them an access profile. But we still need to be able to assign jobs to them for our own records/tracking/etc. So it would very helpful if there was a way to have them as a contact who we can assign to a job/customer, rather than having a sales rep list only populated from our access profiles.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can add these reps under a Contact Type marked as “subcontractor”. You can call it “Sales Reps” or whatever you need, but they will then you can assign them jobs.

This won’t, however, integrate with the Pipeline reports as that is part of the benefit of having these users in the system as users.

If you have further questions, please contact support@jobnimbus.com or call 855-964-6287.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base