Skip to content

JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Calendar & Tasks

9 results found

1. Bulk Edit Tasks to Mark Complete

It would be awesome if there was a way to check of task in bulk. If you get behind on checking off task it takes FOREVER to go through and check them off. I wish there was a way to just select a list of check completed task for all of them at once.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Tasks  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. the ability to add a task when adding a contact

Like how you can add notes when creating or editing a contact from the three dots -> Edit menu, but with tasks instead

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ability to delete a task without deleting the job

When on the calendar and we have a task with a related job that we want to delete, it deletes the entire job from Nimbus. This seems like a bug. We're having to edit the task, unassign the related job, save the task, then delete it. So unnecessary.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. the ability to delete multiple tasks at once

When employees change and someone new takes over an existing Job Nimbus account, that new employee's name now goes on all the existing jobs/contact etc (everything) that the former user was on. If a user did not mark tasks as complete then the new user has to manually delete or complete each item. It would be nice if multiple tasks could be deleted

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In most cases, new users are added as new team members, rather than just replacing an existing team member’s login. While this doesn’t help transfer responsibilities, it does keep the audit trail separate so you know who actually performed which actions at what time.

But, if you would like to bulk delete tasks, you can already do that! Here is a walkthrough on how to get that done: https://www.jobnimbus.com/blog/2015/01/14/how-to-delete-multiple-records-at-once/

If you have further questions, please contact support@jobnimbus.com or call 855-964-6287.

5. Send sales reps an email when a task is assigned

It would be great if we had a way for Sales Reps to get an email whenever a task is assigned to them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is already done and turned on by default. If your sales reps are not receiving those tasks automatically, it may be that they turned off those notifications.

Each user manages their notification preferences. On the web, go to your name at the top right and choose My Info. Then find the Notifications section where you can choose Email, Push, or Both for each notification type.

If you’re still having issues with this, please contact support@JobNimbus.com and they’ll be able to help you out.

6. sort tasks by task title/type

Our task lists can be very lengthy, and it would be helpful if the list could be sorted. For example, if I am working on invoicing or ordering inspections, it would be great to sort out my list so I can capture all of the "like" task at one time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can already do this! Just go and create a Task Report in the reports area, do your sorting, filtering, and grouping there, and then add that report to your dashboard so you always have that manicured list front and center.

If you need help setting this up or dialing it in, contact support@JobNimbus.com!

7. Is there anyway we can have a task created for the salesperson whenever a job is created?

Is there anyway we can have a task created for the salesperson whenever a job is created?

Once a job is created out salesman have to go into job nimbus and task themselves as well

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Absolutely! This is one of the biggest reasons to use Automation, creating tasks based on certain points in the process (including job creation).

Head to the Automation tab in your settings and watch the video to get started. If you still have questions, send them in an email to support@JobNimbus.com so they can help you out!

8. SCHEDULING MULTIPLE CUSTOMERS IN ONE DAY WORK ORDER SAME PAGE!!!!!!!

I would ABSOLUTELY love if we could PLEASE schedule MULTIPLE jobs a day & be able to print SLIPS out , my husband goes to multiple jobs a day.. about 10-15, sprinkler jobs.. i wish instead of ONE work order A CUSTOMER ON ONE PAGE EACH, that i would be able to print right from my calender our work schedule for the ENTIRE day with customers info, address, number, job, time, etc. and be able to PRINT it out from there and make slips for my husband. if i had to PRINT A WORK ORDER FOR EACH CUSTOMER i would…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There are a couple of ways other users are doing this that would help out a lot:

1. Use Automation to create a task every time a Work Order (WO) is created. While the task can’t inherit the WO due date, you can set that after the fact and those tasks will show up on his Task List on the mobile app, making it a lot easier to digest.

2. Instead of trying to see everything right from the calendar, it would be more helpful to go to Reports and create a Work Order report. Add the columns that you need, filter it by the Assignee, and then you can export that to Excel to send as a PDF or you can take a screenshot depending on if everything fits on one page, and that would cover all the bases.

9. A way to choose how task notifications are sent (per user)

Some of my employees like getting emails about new tasks being assigned to them. Others miss having pop-ups from our old system. Some don't want a notice at all, but just keep their task list on the computer at all times.

If a user can select how they want the notifications individually it would eliminate a lot of heartache and whining. My current system of throwing tampons at them isn't working any more....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Each user can set their notification settings:

1. Go to your name at the top right and choose My Info