Skip to content

JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Dashboard & Reports

2 results found

1. Sales Rep Commission Reports

Would be nice if I could run a report for Sales rep based off Budgets, job status type (reps only get paid commission on jobs once deposit received, and final commission when job is paid and closed). Taking into consideration payment on invoice and a $0 balance. Also would be nice to be able to run a report to show jobs with unpaid commissions to see all jobs that a rep is still owed commissions on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Pre-populating fields when creating a report

Reports using filters based on Job Fields should pre-populate the Job Fields that were entered. You should not have to manually type in each field you have already entered when you created them. See pictures- first one is what I see when I try to make the report (staircase already there because I manually typed). Second picture shows all of the different types of "scope of work" that we have entered (list is not completed). It is a hassle to manually type in each one to the report (and has to be identical to the way it is written on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base