JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Dashboard & Reports

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Multiple Dashboards

I would like to see a tabs that allow me to toggle between multiple customizable dashboards. Perhaps that is where you are going and that's why the Dashboard icon at the top looks like a tab. It would be wonderful if I could have a general dashboard, a production dashboard, an accounts receivable dashboard, and whatever else I could think of.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More customization on Dashboard View

User would like more options to customize the dashboard. Currently, he can choose what features of the dashboard are visible, however, he cannot control how they are displayed. User would like a simple feature, such as being able to sort his tasks on the dashboard with the newest tasks on top. User is aware that he could use a custom report but does not want to lose the ability to check off tasks from the dashboard.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Report filter drop down is too long

The dropdown menu for adding a filter is too long to fit on the display even if it has a scroll bar. It needs a bit of logic to ensure it is appropriate length to show entire menu no mater what size the window is.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Auto refresh the Classic dashboard when clicking on "Dashboard" from the sidebar or clicking the company logo

Currently when you are on another page (not the main dashboard) and make a change to any record (i.e. contacts/jobs, tasks, Work Order, etc...) , it will not reflect the changes when you click on "Dashboard" from the sidebar or the logo in the top left corner. You have to refresh the browser or the specific report on the dashboard to show the changes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Report and Board view for specific Profiles and Users

The current option are either to have the reports and boards available to the user that has created this, or to all users.
    It would be very helpful to have the option of availability to specific profiles and users

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. On Boards, I wish JobNimbus had the ability to filter by "Product/Service".

On Boards, I wish JobNimbus had the ability to filter by "Product/Service".

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Work Order on Dashboard

It would be nice to display my work orders on the Dashboard because I don't always create an estimate. Sometimes i give a client a verbal estimate and get an approval and sometimes they say just do it...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to set a start page per user such as a specific Board

Ability to specify a starting page within JobNimbus. Some want it to be a particular Board.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. My Tasks on the Dashboard

Currently as you complete tasks under the My Task feature on the dashboard you can only select one at a time. Idea is to make an option where you can mass select tasks that are completed and mark as completed at once kinda like when you go through your emails. Be able to select numerous tasks and mark either completed or even select a high importance tab.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Shared Dashboards

I organize our system development and automation for our growing company. Nimbus has a great system of using reports on dashboards to show a daily workflow. I would like the ability to modify other user's dashboards to reflect the information they interact with. Perhaps this could even be saved as a template and applied to a user.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Status display on Action Required

Maintain and Display previous status of the job when changed to action required. Currently, if we change a job to action required, we are forced to read the entire activity history to know what's going on.
    if very frustrating we are forced to write everything down on the description of the job, and opening and working in that little window is impossible, also I've requested to please allow us to Bold and put red writing on description to easily locate data.
    please allow us to work decently, is causing us a lot of problems time wise, and we are constantly…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Readily Show "Value" of Pipeline and Individual Contacts/Jobs (Boards, Details)

I used other CRM's and the one thing that I liked about about one in particular is that they showed you on the home page, exactly what dollar amount your pipeline was at. We shouldn't have to generate a report to see that. The whole reason we use a CRM is to stay organized and track the sales process... what a better way than to visually see what you have sitting in there.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Collapsible Dashboard Items

When I go to DASHBOARD, it defaults to MY TASKS, no problem with that, MY TASKS shows a list of minimum 10 tasks, but, it's still very long on my page. Please make the categories collapsible. Refer to my screenshot --> https://www.screencast.com/t/MMdsO6NdVJVv

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Admin Dashboard - Tasks, Projects

A dashboard for Admins or specific high levels that gave you information on all tasks / projects for all people on your team. Filterable options make it easy to see different information. Specifically shows overdue tasks and allows for a quick click to see the details on outstanding items. Love this dashboard idea.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

This dashboard looks pretty good! I will say, admins can already see the information you mentioned on their dashboards by creating reports and then customizing their dashboards to show those reports there.

If you need help setting this up, our support team can help! Just email support@JobNimbus.com and they’ll get right on it.

…but we can do better with how the dashboard is laid out and how it presents info before you set anything up. I’ll pass this on to our dev team so they can add it to the ideas they already have for improving the dashboard. Thank you!

15. 17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base