Skip to content

JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Communication

6 results found

1. Email Notifications

Get a notification that their client replied to the emails that were sent out. Just like you do when an estimate is signed.

Example: At the top of JobNimbus have a blue banner saying " you got an email reply from contact #/Job @"

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Update Announcement System

Seems like there are one or two alerts each day "there's a new version of JobNimbus" Be nice to know what the new version is doing.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature is now completed. Thank you for helping us know what wanted.

We will now regularly show releases in the resource center that can be found by clicking on the question mark (?) in the bottom right corner of the app.

If you have any questions about this feature contact support@jobnimbus.com.

Thanks again,
    Aaron

3. Cell Email (SMS Text) Notifications

At present, if I want to send an SMS message to a Rep AND a regular email, I have to create a 2nd User! For Example, say I need a note @mention to be sent to someone's phone... I have to select the regular user and then create a user with an email address of number@wirelesscarrier to allow them to receive the message via SMS. Very important feature on the field. This capability is already NATIVE in BuilderTrend. Present email and push notifications only notify ONE email and there really should be an SMS Text Email option.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Notification for When Documents are Signed through Email

When documents are signed via email, users will get alerted. This is to prevent needing to check constantly for the customer's signature.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It is now possible to be notified when a document is Signed or ESigned. You can set up an automation in JobNimbus

When an Activity is Created

Condition
    Note Contains (any) Document Esigned, Document Signed, Invoice Esigned, Estimate Esigned

Then you can have it email or create an assign a task. Please contact support@jobnimbus.com for any questions about this. Thank you!

5. Notifications Center - See Email, @mention, etc. notifications in one place.

A unified place for @Mentions, related activity, new assignments, and more.

"When I'm mentioned, I get an e-mail. That's great unless I don't check my e-mail. It would be nice when I'm in Nimbus to have all of the @mentions with the associated information listed in a box on the dashboard."

164 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone!

We finished the last pieces of notification center (the bell icon at the top right of JobNimbus). We were finishing up our notification preferences options before marking this as complete. Please feel free to message us with any notification updates you would like to see (or add them as an idea). We will continue to add new types of notifications as we build new features.

Thank you!

JobNimbus Product Team

6. Privacy in Credit Card Payments

The automated credit card payment system tried to run our card on file for the monthly fees, and the card was maxed out when it tried to run the card. So how pleasant that it broadcast a marquee across the headers of my employees screens "YOUR CREDIT CARD WAS DECLINED" instead of sending me an email...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We apologize. The only users that should be getting that notification are the admins with billing access. No other team members should have received that message or any email notification on the subject.

If your other users did receive notification, please send the details to support@JobNimbus.com so we can plug up any bugs in how that system is functioning.

• Don't see your idea?

Communication

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base