JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Mobile

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Admin Calendar on Mobile

I am the Administrator of my JobNimbus and need to be very mobile. We spend alot of time out in the field and are not always in the office. So being able to have complete access to my calendar and see everyone's appointments would be extremely beneficial. This way I never double book an appointment for my salesman! I am aware that you can do this through a tablet but would love for it to work from my phone, as I always have that on me.

41 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Viewed  ·  6 comments  ·  Web Functionality To Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Match Desktop Functionality In Mobile (Boards, Colors, etc)

I wish the mobile app looked and operated more like the desktop version. The color coding and simple navigation are missed on the mobile side of things.

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Web Functionality To Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re already on it! The mobile app has a neutered version of boards right now, but the plan is to add full board functionality to the mobile app as soon as we can! That’s just the start, but we have a lot more planned and mobile will be surpassing the web app going forward.

3. Access to "Company Documents" Folder On Mobile

Access to "Documents" folder from mobile app

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Web Functionality To Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. A way to view Closed/Archived Jobs and Contacts in the mobile application

There are always going to be repeat customers, whether you fixed a roof for them this year or three years ago. What if they have a leak and wish to keep going with your business? Without being able to view all of the Jobs you've done on your phone, agents in the field won't be able to look up already established customers. Yes, you can look them up from an iMac computer, but you won't be toting that around when you're driving from customer to customer.

We should be able to have a status filter or just a filter that…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Web Functionality To Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The mobile app syncs everything you have access to down to the device so you have it available to you even while you’re offline. We don’t sync Archived items or keep them on device because it drastically improves performance and allows the crews and salespeople in the field to focus on what is on their plate at the moment rather than sifting through old stuff.

Our plan for allowing you to see archived items, more complete reports, and also allow admins to have more mobility with their complete access is to make the web app a more mobile-friendly experience and that effort has already started. We are releasing that in phases, and that will allow you to log into app.JobNimbus.com from your device and see all contacts & jobs, including the archived ones.

Stay tuned for more details on that as we move that effort forward.

5. 11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Web Functionality To Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are working on dashboards for the mobile app for version 2.0, coming soon. While I can’t tell you how they’ll be or if they’ll be the same as desktop dashboards, I can tell you that they’ll be more useful.

I’ll try to keep you posted on any new details.

6. Record Payments on mobile app and send receipts

This can be done on desktop but we as roofers are not able to access a desktop when we are in the field. We need this option to be added to the mobile app ASAP. This will help a lot. This option is when a customer pays by check or cash and I can use this feature to enter that payment manually and the system will send a receipt to the customer by email with the payment amount.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Web Functionality To Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Access to Archived Contacts on Mobile App

Losing access to customer information once a particular job is paid and closed is a complete inconvenience for customer service follow up and referral requests.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Web Functionality To Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. When using mobile app and trying to tag a person with the@ function, the app does not add the persons name correctly after you select them

Make the @ function work correctly in the app. When selecting a person and hitting space after, it adds an additional portion of their name to the tag.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web Functionality To Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Fix Add/Edit Product/Service on Mobile

While adding a new product item in the Mobile App, edit funtionality fails.
    It's impossible to hover over a type text line and edit. Most times the only option is to add product and go to the web version. On an iHone, that sucks. Please fix this. Makes site sales impossible.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web Functionality To Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are already working on a financials update that should make the system much more responsive on mobile. We apologize for the inconvenience but will have updates on this as soon as we can.

10. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Budgets Available on Mobile App

Would like access to Budgets on mobile app. At a minimum, being able to view would be helpful.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Web Functionality To Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

At this point, we haven’t built budgets into the mobile app since this is generally considered an “admin” type function and our mobile app is currently geared towards the rep or crew in the field.

However, we are always exploring more options for how to help everyone get the most out of JobNimbus via the mobile app.

Currently, you can log into app.jobnimbus.com from your mobile browser and access your budgets that way.

12. Mobile App Boards

In the web version, there is a board layout available. We primarily use the board layout for our Jobs to track the progress. This simple feature works great, if you are using the web version of JobNimbus.

Our field personnel currently use a 3rd party board layout app (Trello) which they can use either on the web or on the mobile app. It is crazy and not practical for our field personnel to be forced to use this 3rd party app when it is a simple technology that JobNimbus already has in the web version.

With that said, we highly…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I-pad

I wish the I-pad was more user friendly, to go from the desk top to i-pad it is like learning a new program. Can't you make some things the same?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Mobile Notes Display

When creating notes on web base platform the look one way with proper lay out. But when you look at them on the mobile platform they are structured differently. This make the mobile platform harder to read if you make lists for order matterials. It would be nice if the mobile read the same as the web view.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base