Skip to content

JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Financials

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

44 results found

1. Auto Populate Sales Reps Contact Information

Auto Populate Sales Reps Contact Information

When Sales people open and create their own invoice or pull template from a previously created drop down list. This would automatically pre populate all of their contact information. Currently I believe an admin has to create this for every sales person.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As part of the templates, we build in the Sales Rep’s info by default (name and email address). If these fields have been removed from your templates, you can add them back in using the Insert Template Fields option and choosing the Sales Rep’s info.

The one thing we’re missing is the Phone Number, which is something we just haven’t built into the template system yet, but once we do then it will auto populate just like the name and email address based on the number they have in their “My Info” section.

2. PO Number on invoice

Customers PO Number on our invoice. Currently, we can make a custom field in the invoice but Like to have a drop down menu, i am a do environmental consulting and get multiple PO numbers for same job. since some jobs require multiple type of testing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. invoices that show overpayment

I noticed today that our invoices don't show an overpayment on them. It would be nice to have that so that we are aware when putting in payments if the customer overpays. I originally showed a balance on an invoice and payments but when i put in the customer discount originally missed, the customer had overpaid but it's still showing a $0 balance.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Units of Measure for Products & Services

Would be nice to have units on each Product or Service such as Square, Lineal Foot, Square Foot, Each. ... Etc ...

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base