JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Documents, Photos & Attachments

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Navigating JobNimbus Web App

An update changed how JobNimbus treats images. Previously, you could simply right click on a picture and select open in a new window which would allow you to quickly access/view/manipulate multiple photos with ease. Now the only way is to download the photo and then open it back up in your web browser. This needs to be addressed.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Photos To Material Order

The supply houses generally grab a street view of a home to decide what truck to send for a material order. Street views, however, aren't always available. The ability to add photos to a material order would be extremely beneficial.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Organize photos in the order they're uploaded.

Make it possible to have photos organized in the order they're uploaded. I take my photos in a specific sequence. This is extremely crucial, and if not changed, will have me looking to other CRM options.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Photo sort by date

Why does JN scramble photos when they're uploaded from my computer? I take photos in chronological order so when I get back to the office I can view them in the order I take them. Unfortunately my company is mandating using JN and I'm forced using 2 different systems simply because the photos get scrambled up. AS well, it doesn't even seperate drone photos from device photos. My aerials are all mixed up with my roof top photos

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. didn't separate photos from documents

many docs come in as jpeg so now I have to remember to search separate areas to find docs that just may have a jpeg extension
    or at least let me designate if it is a photo or document

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sending photos

When sending photos it needs to send notes that are entered for that picture along with it, otherwise there is no use in adding notes to the pictures

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. when creating photo attachement document you could see the date the photo was taken

When I am creating a photo attachments document the photos are not in order of date taken. It would be nice to see the date the photo was taken so we know which images to attach. Sometimes we create multiple photo reports for one job and we are not able to tell which photo was taken when.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Grid layout for photos

Currently the vertical layout works, but a photo grid would be much better.
    We tend to take about a hundred or more pictures just for inspections. This amount of pictures in the current vertical layout limits the amount of photos you can view at one time and artificially stretches the page.
    There seems to be well enough room for a grid layout if the information about the photo is limited to the file name uploader name and the date uploaded. If a description is entered, it should pop up when the picture is clicked on.

This same organization would be…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The ability for a Sales rep to delete photos without granting full access.

The ability for a Sales rep to delete photos without giving them full users access.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Rename Photos after upload

Why can't I rename my photo attachments once it is in Nimbus

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Attachments Resize - logos and attached photos

Our logo turns out to look tiny because of its aspect ratio and the constraints of the JN layout. It would be great if there were more flexibility for the layout.

Also, you can attach photos to invoices (showing, for example, before and after photos of your work). But the photos are so tiny, that many times they are not useful. It would be great to be able to make them bigger or attach them to a second page so the recipient can actually make out the detail in them.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Larger embedded photos in work order

It is great and helpful that we are able to organize and attach photos automatically in the attached options but they photos are just to small. They are currently 5/8" x 1" 1/2 and would be great to get them closer to 1" 1/2 x 3" if possible or bigger. The idea is to at least fit two by each other side to side and will be followed below the sheet and if needed it will add another page for further picture attachments.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Select multiple photos and/or attachments to download (instead of just All)

Instead of "Downloading All" you could Download just the Before Photos or Just the During Photos. Or be able to Select 10-20 Photos and Download just those photos. Right now is either one by one or all including all attachments. It would be nice to be able to separate your download by category.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Photo gallery options

It would be great if JobNumbus had a feature to create photo gallery options and include various specs along with each photo. For example, if our company sells GAF roofing, it would be great to be able to create photo galleries and include shingle colors/types, etc.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. More Photo Organization Options (grouping, rename, reorder)

The photos in jobnimbus do seem to go in the order that they are taking. Once you have named them they get disorganized even more. I would like to be able to organize the photos the way best to tell the story.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  4 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Improved Photo Viewer (Mobile & Web)

The photo upload functionality is great, but it seems kind of silly to not allow a viewer to click through photos without exiting the currently viewed photo.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Drag & Drop Attachments (Documents, Photos, etc)

Instead of having to browse to attach a picture or scanned document, it would be nice to be able to drag and drop it into the attachment section.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Photos uploaded in correct sequence

When we upload photos they get way out of order. Our inspections are done with every photo in a specific place. Can they be reordered according to image number? Or can you have them uploaded in the correct order?

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  8 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Basic Photo Editing

Is there a plan to make it possible to edit or rotate photos in the app and/or online?

Potential ideas:
    • Crop
    • Rotate
    • Enhance colors

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?