Skip to content

JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Contacts & Jobs

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. Bug w/ ‘Change Status’ dropdown menu on iPad browser version.

I use my iPad quite a bit on the browser so I can still see Board view in the field. When I enter contact from the board and attempt to try to change the status of a contact from within the ... button, the list of statuses disappears shortly after opening. The workaround for now is I have to make sure I don’t lift my finger from the screen while I find the status I need to click. If I lift my finger from the screen, the list disappears.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sent to support  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. added subcontractor not updating quickly

I add a new subcontractor as a contact and categorize them as a subcontractor. When trying to create a work order it takes an unusually long amount of time for that newly added sub to populate in the drop down list. Oddly, they are immediately available to be added as a related contact to the job, but not as a subcontractor. Even after refreshing screens they still do not populate on the dropdown list. Why is this not immediately available?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sent to support  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Contacts & Jobs