JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Integrations

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A Manual Sync Button To Force a Google Calendar Sync Instantly

I am looking for a way to force the Google Calendar/JobNimbus Calendar sync without having to wait for the autosync to occur. There are times when I make a change and want to see it update on the other calendar quicker.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow Google Calendar items to be associated to contacts

create an appointment in google calendar which syncs back into tasks in JN, Currently JN does this but does not allow the linking of it to a known contact. I'd like to be able to input an email or phone number to identify that person so it will assign it to that contact so I can still track tasks for an individual without having to duplicate creating the task in google cal and then heading into JN to assign it to someone.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base