JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Integrations

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Integration with MS Outlook

We would like to integrate with MS Outlook. It would be great to have an email integration with the contacts in JobNimbus.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Save email address and auto-populate when adding 'send to'

Along with overhaul on emailing system, email address should be saved and ability to auto-populate when adding in 'send to' no matter the relation to the job. Also, not having to click the address once typed would be extremely helpful as it will disappear if not clicked.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Complete Email Overhaul in JN

We all know that the email in JN is horrible. It just needs a complete overhaul period. Either that or a full integration with Gmail or Outlook. The email is barely functional at best. I need to be able to add an attachment to a template, change font size, change font, change font color, add background color to highlight something, basic things that every email has except for Job Nimbus email. Make it more like a real email with the subject line at the top where it belongs, when I select "send an email" when I am within a contact…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Ability to select which calendar on Google that tasks sync with

Currently, when syncing with Google calendar, tasks sync from and to JobNimbus with the primary calendar on the Google Account.

It would be good to be able to select which calendar is synced.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Integration with virtual phone - VOIP

We use a virtual cloud based phone system. All of our communications are from individual phone numbers but the outgoing calls through the phone system all show the company number. I would love to see some sort of integration ability to be developed that allows the phone to push it to the virtual phone app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Google Voice Integration for calls

Allow the option to choose how you want to make a call inside the app

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base