JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Integrations

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2-way sync with SumoQuote for Products and Services

Would like a 2-way integration with SumoQuote where line items in estimates template will transfer to Sumo Quote

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Measurement & Estimates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Grouped line items in sections (for totals) and ability to duplicate/delete sections

Ability for line items to be grouped by sections, those sections have cost totals per section (have option to display section totals or line totals on templates), and the ability to have those sections duplicated/deleted for more efficient estimate/invoice building.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Measurement & Estimates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. roofr.com

It would be nice if you integrated with https://roofr.com/

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The option to order an eagleview via the mobile app

It would be nice not to have to use the eagleview app or have to do it from the desktop app.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Measurement & Estimates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  5 comments  ·  Measurement & Estimates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Integrate with Docusign

Docusing has a great system for contracts, simple to complex, adjustments and signage. It wood be great of an integration would take place, or at least a notification when a document is sent and received from Docusign just like Eagleview.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  6 comments  ·  Measurement & Estimates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Excel Integration for Estimates

It would be nice to fully integrate Excel into the estimates and bidding fields (possibly more). The way the JobNimbus estimates currently function, I am unable to use it at all and find myself adding my Excel files as attachments into the customer file. It would just be nice if I could utilize the JobNimbus program for all my needs. I really love JobNimbus. It has been a game changer for our office organization.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Measurement & Estimates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Xactimate Integration

Would love it if Xactimate was integrated directly

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  13 comments  ·  Measurement & Estimates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base