JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Integrations

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Viewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Measurement & Estimates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The option to order an eagleview via the mobile app

It would be nice not to have to use the eagleview app or have to do it from the desktop app.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Measurement & Estimates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Integrate with Docusign

Docusing has a great system for contracts, simple to complex, adjustments and signage. It wood be great of an integration would take place, or at least a notification when a document is sent and received from Docusign just like Eagleview.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Measurement & Estimates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Beacon 3D+ Integration

An integration with Beacon 3D+ Would be phenomenal. Beacon creates a 3D model with photos that are taken by the sales rep on site - converts into accurate measurements. It can also show different color/product options based on the model. It would be a huge integration for our industry.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Measurement & Estimates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Excel Integration for Estimates

It would be nice to fully integrate Excel into the estimates and bidding fields (possibly more). The way the JobNimbus estimates currently function, I am unable to use it at all and find myself adding my Excel files as attachments into the customer file. It would just be nice if I could utilize the JobNimbus program for all my needs. I really love JobNimbus. It has been a game changer for our office organization.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Xactimate Integration

Would love it if Xactimate was integrated directly

37 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Measurement & Estimates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Gathering Feedback  ·  Josh responded

Hello! Reviewing our open integration requests within UserVoice, and I wanted to source some feedback regarding this idea. What are your thoughts on how an integration like this would function? How would you want to see data from Xactimate flow into JobNimbus? Your thoughts are always greatly appreciated!

7. Solar Design and Proposal Tools

JobNimbus would be awesome for Solar companies that do residential and commercial work to be able to do all of the work within one tool. There are several tools out there that have a graphic layout engine to place panels on a roof and calculate solar output. This information is then used to create a proposal for the customer.

I hate it that we have to have more than one system for our sales and design teams. Just makes for duplication of work, potential errors and a waste of time. This is a natural for JobNimbus as it fits nicely…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Measurement & Estimates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Integration with GAF360

WE WOULD LIKE TO USE GAF E360 INSTEAD OF EagleView

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Measurement & Estimates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base