JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Settings

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Time tracking for non-users

Would be so helpful to have the ability to add workers and track their hours in Jobnimbus without them needing to be a Jobnimbus user. Even a lower access account option for workers (as an add-on to our account) would work. Our workers are just laborers and don't need to access anything in Jobnimbus, but we need to track their hours.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Time Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Time Sheets for Subcontractor and Non-User Time Tracking

Being able to track time spent for each job

It would be great to track how much time was spent on a job vs how much time was budgeted.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Time Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Adding "Start Time" field when logging time on mobile app

You already have the fields to enter the time logged hours started on the desktop, but not on the mobile. I'd really like that feature on the mobile as well so I know when a job was started, and by adding the hours, when it ended on a particular day.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Time Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Better Time Tracking (Timer, GPS)

Please add a timer tab. So i can start a timer when i get to a job, assign it to a job, and have it automatically be added.

It would sell me if you had a timer tab. So i can start a timer when i get to a job, assign it to a job, and have it automatically be added to the invoice.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  5 comments  ·  Time Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix Time Tracking graphics issues

At present, the dashboard has the task number and time required for the task over lapping making it hard to see how long a task will take. Please shift the time to the left. See attachment.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Time Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Export Time Tracking Directly to Invoice

If you are billing a customer by time with a dozen tasks, it would be wonderful to be able to export the time tracked on that job with description direclty to an invoice for that particular job

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Time Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Default Time Estimates per Task Type (Time Tracking)

Time tracking really doesn't work well for companies that follow the same process every job with many tasks within that process. . I'm putting 40 jobs in a month with 50 or so tasks. Currently I would have to do 2000 time set ups. I should be able to set "Task Types" where each type of task could be assigned a default estimate so the estimate would then be set for you each time you create a task either manually or through automation. 1 entry 1 time rather than thousands.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Time Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base