JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Settings

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Grant access to editing comments when user is Limited Access

Provide the ability to grant access to Limited Access team members to edit notes of other team members

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Access Profiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. new product entry restriction

JN should have a permission where we can choose if an access profile can add new products & services. I am soon to have 75 sales reps and I do not want them adding new items.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Access Profiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. the ability to delete records as an Admin

Sales people rarely check to see if a customer is already entered into the system. This has made our transfer to Job Nimbus a confusing one. With pics on one record, docs on another, and customer contact info on yet another. This normally happens when they are mobile and cannot see the box that suggests other entries.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Permissions to edit notes

I would like the ability to control which of my team members have access to editing notes

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. New location settings that allow specific access profiles to see customers

The new location settings are great. I can now do more with a single jobnimbus than multiple accounts. The issue is that I can not restrict access to clients by specific location. I don't need the office staff in one location to have access to the other locations data but there is no way to restrict that so accounts have to be separated. We currently run 8 different accounts and it becomes increasingly difficult to do this as our business continues to grow.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Audit Log for Settings

Need the ability to see an audit trail of all changes made in Settings.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Access Profiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. How do I keep employees from seeing the prices on work orders? For example, I do not want the salesman to see our labor cost as they are pai

How do I keep employees from seeing the prices on work orders? For example, I do not want the salesman to see our labor cost as they are paid on gross ticket not on margin.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. no access for limited access profiles to create products

A user with a limited access profile should not have the ability to create global products for use across the company - these should be restricted.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ability to customize what contact information is visible to the salesman

It would be extremely helpful if I could customize and select what contact information i want visible to the salesmen. We currently have a large problem with our salesmen calling the customers prior to the estimate. I would like to be able to make the customer / lead phone number invisible to the salesman. I feel this would be an extremely useful feature as opposed to an all or nothing approach to the contact information visibility.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Super Admin (login as other user on account)

We configure several JobNimbus accounts for Contractors. It would be nice to have a Super Admin feature to enable as DropBox does the ability to login as the Team Member to setup specific Reports and settings for that user thereby speeding up Adoption.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Access profiles have unique lists of task types, activity note types, etc.

A user that is a 'Sales Rep' for instance would only be able to see or choose from a list of 10 task types, even though the entire system has 50 task types.

Or 5 different activity note types that only apply to them, versus seeing every activity note type that exists in their drop down.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. ability to create a limited access profile by "lead source"

Can you please create a "limited access" profile option wherein we can limit the user's access to jobs & contacts based on the lead source?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Mobile app and desktop to have different access

I have three managers that need access to all active contacts. I wish there was a way to keep their desktop access to see everything but limit their mobile app to just their teams contacts. The problem is the mobile app is pretty much useless at this point. Takes 10 plus minutes to load and usually shuts down. This is on multiple new devices... If I could change their access on the mobile app it would probably function. Need a solution quick on this though....

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Create More Restrictive Access Profile

We would like our crew chiefs to have access to job records for a day, they would be assigned to the record. They would only have access to take pictures directly into the job record. At the end of the day, they would be unassigned. If there are issues with the install, we would like them to send the crew chiefs a work order with photos impeded of the problem

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Access Profiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Permissions for Adding/Editing Products & Services

Over time our number of estimate items grows, because various people add new items to estimates. I would like to control who has access to creating new items for estimates.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Access Profiles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Private File Visual Indicator

Some sort of visual indicator to show that an attachment or note is marked as private so that it is easy to tell at a glance what is public and private.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base