JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Settings

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Workflow statuses are case sensitive

Workflow statuses are currently case sensitive and either shouldn't be or noted that somewhere that they are case sensitive

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. contingent protected job statuses - a "conditional-mandatory workflow"

I've used other CRM's that allow admins to set protected job statuses which won't let the workflow advance until certain requirements are met. In JobNimbus, an example might be that there's a collateral job that just finished the majority of work. In order for the status to be updated to "Work Complete," a "work-complete" note type has to be added under the job and perhaps an invoice has to be added under the attachments. Or, there might be a "Work Complete" field under the job that needs to have a date entered. Then, the job will update to "Work Complete."…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Color Coding for Workflow Types

Color coding is quite a blessing to the eyes. I find myself applying it to my everyday to visually see what's in front of me and my mind being able to sort of the different categories. It would be awesome to see Job Nimbus allow this for tasks, jobs, calendar... to apply what my tasks/jobs/events best falls under.

Set colors by workflow type for jobs, tasks, contacts, etc. Have those colors be assigned automatically based on the type that is chosen for the record.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  7 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base