JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Calendar & Tasks

1. Monthly Calendar View at a standard size

Make the Monthly Calendar show like a printed Calendar but with expand options if there are more tasks then are visible on a specific day.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to adjust pop up time of alerts for meetings

I'm wanting to see if the alert can be set up for a hour or 30 minutes before the task is due without altering the tasks scheduled time this is of most important for the meeting tasks.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Provide the option to colour code tasks

I run the business myself and when looking at my overall week it would be invaluable to be able to differentiate between tasks via colour. At the moment you only provide the function to colour code team members but like I said I am self employed and carry out all duties myself. Having a clear image of how my time is being spent would ensure I know I have made time for essential tasks... a small icon just isn't enough.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Confirmation Pop-up For Changes Made on Calendar

User would like a confirmation pop-up window to populate every time a user attempts to move an appointment on the calendar. This would prevent erroneous rescheduling from occurring when users view the calendar on the website from their mobile devices.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The ability to attach photos to an appointment and have it sync with Google Calendar.

Please add the ability to attach photos to an appointment, and have it copy over to Google Calendar when the GCal sync option is on. We have to use both Google Calendar and JobNimbus for our electrician's scheduled because JobNimbus doesn't allow attachments on their calendar events. I saw JN's comment on a similar requested feature. Maybe you could make those task/appointment attachments go to the photos tab on a job or contact after. Then users can delete it if the want, and it would be available after a task is marked complete. You could also put a hover question…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. TASK COMPLETION TIME STAMP

When sales guy click task complete it should date and time stamp or offer date and time selection for when completed. Should home owner call asking project status would make easier to have answers.
    i.e. Task = "Select colors with home owner to start project."
    if just checked complete you don't know if this was completed 2 days ago or 4 weeks ago (4 week should be building)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. scale photos

Add the ability to scale a photo on a material or work order. A picture is worth a thousand words, but only if the viewer can see it. Currently, when a photo is added to a document such as a work order, the image is very small. Allow the picture/diagram to be made as large as necessary to better convey information.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Customize Company Scripts to Contact Information Guide :)

I think this is FIELDS and TASK!!!It would be so nice to be able to add a NEW CONTACT the way we answer the phone :) Certain Company questions asked to HO, so we don't have a ton of notes.. Also to show full information on the APP under description.. Due to all the description notes not showing up, we have to enter in the description under Add Note, then tag the Rep to let them know the description info.. which sends out 3 E-mails for 1 lead.. 1st-saying they have been assigned.. 2nd-they have a task (initial Lead) 3rd-…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fields  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Larger Check Box

Ergonomics, please make checkboxes wherever they appear, larger. It's not fun missing a checkbox a few times. And there is no reason for them to be this tiny. Thank you!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Better Sorting capabilities and view options for task board

I would really like to see a collapsable option to shrink my Task board, also I would like to not include recurring tasks until the day of!! It drives me crazy!

Thanks lol

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Calendar Task

When creating an appointment as a task, it should automatically be noted in the activity tab. That would really help to visualize the history of appointments and changes.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. keep appointments on calendar when complete

When you complete an appointment on your calendar it disappears. Please leave it on the calendar for the week. This would help greatly with organization and follow up on prospects.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Show Subtasks underneath Tasks in lists

I think this would really simplify listings and reports. It would also make it easier in the calendar display to show subtasks listed under their parent tasks. For example:
    System construction (Task)
    task1 (subtask)
    task2 (subtask)
    Electrical construction (Task)
    elec task1 (subtask)
    elec task2 (subtask)

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Priority type seen on the actual calendar

When assigning a priority to a task, it would be nice to see the priority on the actual calendar and not just the dashboard.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Was able to add attachments to Tasks

Would very much like to attach documents to Tasks like Work Orders

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I would be great to have the total scheduled dollar amount listed on that day so I can see if our daily goal has been met for that day.

I would be great to have the total scheduled dollar amount listed on that day so I can see if our daily goal has been met for that day.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. All Day option on Tasks on Web

On the app when making a appointment there is a all day option but on the web there is not. WOuld love to see it on the web also

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Button to bring you back to the current date for when you go forward or back in the calendar

Have a button that will bring you back to today's date. When clicking to look at the future weeks, it would be nice to click that button and automatically be taken back to the current date.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Appointment Information In Calender

It would be so much more effective if we could set an appointment through the Job Nimbus Site but when you go to set an appointment Job Nimbus does not allow you to enter any details such *** address phone number description .. ECT....

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Calendar & Tasks

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base