Skip to content

JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Financials

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. Hyperlink on estimates that opens the Streetview or Google Maps page for that address

Hyperlink on estimates that opens the Streetview or Google Maps page for that address

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Total Estimate Discount Percent (%) on estimates, invoices

Be able to have a line item availability on estimates (and invoice) at the bottom for discount percentages and dollar amounts. We give specific discounts and would like to be able to show these amounts in writing and have it calculate in the estimate and invoice based on the total of the job.

73 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Link Work Order to Job Scheduling

If it would be possible to schedule a job directly from the work order, this would eliminate the double entry work of creating a work order and then scheduling the actual job/task.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Work Orders  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Janice!

I’d like to know a bit more about what you’re looking for here. Is it that you want to be able to schedule on a work order (already possible) but have it pass over to the parent job (currently not possible)?

Let me know if that sounds about right or if I’ve got it wrong, and we’ll see what we can do to help out.

Thanks!
    -
    Brad
    JobNimbus Support
    855-964-6287

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base