JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Financials

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 53 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More responsive, mobile-friendly financials (Estimates, WOs, MOs, etc)

Fields are currently too small and quantity and pricing cannot be clearly seen at all times.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Material Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Purchase order

Build a purchase order system that links to quickbooks and builds off of the way quickbooks does it. Be able to convert to budgets.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budgets & Job Costing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Could you provide specific key differences between our existing Material Order system and the Purchase Order system you’re looking for? What would you like to see us add in order to make it work better for you?

Please let us know, thanks!

5. A check list for material orders

It would be nice to be able to send a checklist of the materials to acquire for a job to a employee so they can go to a supplier and pick up the items needed and not miss anything. To be able to have a supplier field, SKU #, and possible an image and/or supplier url link to that product.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Material Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. A way to notate a "failed payment" on an invoice

I wish there was a way to notate when a customer's scheduled bank ACH payment is returned NSF. We have a lot of financed customers paying monthly via automatic echeck method and we keep track of failed payments because the customer incurs fees. Right now we are adding them to the add payment anyways and they automatically revert to .01 that the customer has paid. This feature would be GREAT for us :)

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Total Estimate Discount Percent (%) on estimates, invoices

Be able to have a line item availability on estimates (and invoice) at the bottom for discount percentages and dollar amounts. We give specific discounts and would like to be able to show these amounts in writing and have it calculate in the estimate and invoice based on the total of the job.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Link Work Order to Job Scheduling

If it would be possible to schedule a job directly from the work order, this would eliminate the double entry work of creating a work order and then scheduling the actual job/task.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Work Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Janice!

I’d like to know a bit more about what you’re looking for here. Is it that you want to be able to schedule on a work order (already possible) but have it pass over to the parent job (currently not possible)?

Let me know if that sounds about right or if I’ve got it wrong, and we’ll see what we can do to help out.

Thanks!
    -
    Brad
    JobNimbus Support
    855-964-6287

9. Move Estimate from Contact to Job

It would be nice to be able to convert an estimate that was created under the Contact to a Job. The problem I'm having is when i create a contact then add an estimate then if i win the estimate i add a job then the estimate is not under the job. is there away to assign estimates to the job so i can convert in to an invoice under the job?

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base