JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Financials

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Use multiple templates in one estimate

We have very detailed and exhaustive estimate templates built that save us a lot of time creating our estimates. However, sometimes we want to create a separate section in the estimate for a different type of work, etc. It would be great if we could load another template in under that section heading, but as it is now, we just have to build it line by line from that point on.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Material Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Auto Save Financials

auto save work. I spent over 2 hours working on an estimate, something happened and screen went back to main contact screen, all information entered was lost

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Split Commission Paid

We pay a percentage of commission when the down payment is collected, and the remainder when final payment is collected. If you could make an option for partial payment that would be great.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. import/export products and services

I would like the ability to export/import products and services directly from JobNimbus rather than using Quickbooks when we routinely update their catalog in JobNimbus

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Print or Export Budgets

I think this may be my third time posting about this. I'm just confused as to why this doesn't exist when the feature is already present in Job Nimbus.

Budgets, currently as they stand, have no ability to be Printed or to be exported as a CSV (The Budget Report that would only show you the Totals and Profit of each budget is not an answer to this.)

Every other Financial Document (Invoice, Credit Memo, Material Order, Estimate) can all be printed out in PDF format, but Budgets do not have this feature. But personally I would prefer it if…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Budgets & Job Costing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Text Work Orders

It would be great if JobNimbus gave us the ability to text Work Orders to Subcontractors since they all have mobile phones in their back pockets.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Work Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add Line Item Totals to Financial Documents

User would like the ability to add line item totals. For example if they are ordering 15 items at $5 they would like a line total that says for that particular line item the total is $75.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. OFFER A SOLUTION BESIDES WEPAY - THEY HAVE NO PHONE NUMBER AND A C RATING!!!!

https://www.cardpaymentoptions.com/credit-card-processors/wepay/

Grade of C for WePay.

They have no phone number. I am waiting on $2000 that they can't explain online and they don't have a support number to call. My customers don't know where there money is, and I don't either.

That's a shady way to do business, and I expected better from JN.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add payments in the mobile app

Add a paymentt in the mobile app and be able to control who can add paymnets

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ability to price estimates with a blanket profit margin

example cost of 1 square of roofing installed is $177 the the profit margin is 49.5% = sales price calculated at $350 a square

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. COMBINE MULTIPLE ESTIMATES IN ONE INVOICE

COMBINE MULTIPLE ESTIMATES IN ONE INVOICE

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. The ability to issue change orders.

It has Credit Memo's, a Change Order would be just the opposite to add material to an existing order.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Material Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Invoice number and contact/job names tied to JobNimbus WePay notification emails.

It would be very helpful to have the invoice number and contact/job names tied to JobNimbus WePay notification emails. Currently you just received and email saying a payment has been received made by the card holders name.

This is very confusing if a spouse or someone other than the listed contact pays the invoice. We often receive payments but have no idea which invoice/contact/job it is meant for. See attachment.

Thank you!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Paid/unpaid Work Order

Add a paid/unpaid option to work orders. Or, an accounts payable invoice.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Work Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Total sum of financial types

Would like to see the total sum of each financial type inside the financials tab

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. AUTOMATED RULES FOR COMMISSION

I don't want to manually add my commission every time I complete a job. I want to add my cost and price to my invoice, and auto-calculate the commission to the rep on the job.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Budgets & Job Costing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Should add a profit margin slider

There should be a spot where we can add a discount with both percentage and dollar amount.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Auto Save

Ridiculous that there is no autosave feature. Multiple hours into an estimate and everything was lost because a tab was accidentally pushed ( just next to a slide bar mind you ). This has happened multiple times...add in a burp in your wifi connection and once again all work is lost.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Work Orders

Work Orders with Field Options:
    If we could have Work Orders with optional fields, we could use them somewhat like a checklist for each type of Work Order. I love to ask questions in fields as a reminder to our users to think and make decisions for each item in my Work Order 'checklist' so to speak. If we could custom hide fields on the specified Work Order Templates, that would get this accomplished. For example, I want to see certain fields in my General Work Orders. I have a speparate set of fields (questions) in my Shingle Roof Replacement…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base