JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Documents, Photos & Attachments

How can we handle relevant files better?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Attach files in document to emails

Allow documents stored here to be attached to emails to contacts. Currently they must be downloaded and then uploaded to be attached to an individual file.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. when creating photo attachement document you could see the date the photo was taken

When I am creating a photo attachments document the photos are not in order of date taken. It would be nice to see the date the photo was taken so we know which images to attach. Sometimes we create multiple photo reports for one job and we are not able to tell which photo was taken when.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Photo sort by date

Why does JN scramble photos when they're uploaded from my computer? I take photos in chronological order so when I get back to the office I can view them in the order I take them. Unfortunately my company is mandating using JN and I'm forced using 2 different systems simply because the photos get scrambled up. AS well, it doesn't even seperate drone photos from device photos. My aerials are all mixed up with my roof top photos

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Attachments section should be better organized.

Attachments section should be better organized.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Able to delete multiple files in the attachments at one time

Able to delete multiple files in the attachments at one time. Having to individually delete things is a horrible use of my time.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Attachments Settings

At present, in Attachments, it defaults to 5. Please change it to be settle-able to 10, 25, 50, 100 instead of always defaulting to 5 because we have to manually change it every time. For managers, this slows everybody down.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Rename Photos after upload

Why can't I rename my photo attachments once it is in Nimbus

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Editing Emails Sent Directly From JobNimbus

It would be nice if you could click on "Email Document" and have the ability to edit the body of the email before it was sent.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Adding Multiple Files At Once

It would be great to be able to add a ton of files at once and then assign them a location of where they need to go. For example, you have 20 files uploaded and then next to each one you can choose where they go, ie which job number. It slows everything down when I have to upload each individual file into separate jobs.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Multiple Emails

I would like to be able to change my main email and still have the old integrate into the same files. This would be nice to have multiple emails for the sales man and the company main to still attach to the same file.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add documents and photos to Material Orders as full size attachments, not small previews.

When creating a material order or work order, instead of just attaching small photos to the line items, I would like the option to "Add attachments" similar to an email. That was they have the full photos or documents to view.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add company documents to customer documents

When creating a document for a customer, such as a contract, we like to add a product brochure or maybe a detail drawing. To do this now, we have to save it on our computer and upload it to the customer as an attachment every time. I created a document type called product brochures. If I could even just make certain types available to include in a document that would be helpful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Default to display more than 5 items in lists

Attachments list always defaults to 5. so does Activity. My sales guys sometimes miss important notes because it's not one of the first 5 items and they don't notice there are more pages.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. printing straight from attachments. Know how to open up two tabs and print but would be streamlined to print straight from attachments

when printing I have to open up a tab and then open another tab and then print from that tab. Not difficult but the extra steps can be annoying. Also, having to explain this to non computer types over and over again. it would be great to be able to open up an attachment and print straight from that

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Before sending an email I'd like to see the file name of attachments that are found elsewhere besides JN once I've browsed and attached them

If I browse elsewhere than JN for a file to attach, I can't see the file name to double check that I've attached the correct file before sending the email.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. A video about how to Build a template not just personalize

There is a video on personalizing a template but not on building one in JN.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Signatures  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Had a setting in order to create a new tab on each file

In each file to make a new tab for the different thing we do for each client, such as roofing, chimney, mortgage, permit, and things like that.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Attachments Resize - logos and attached photos

Our logo turns out to look tiny because of its aspect ratio and the constraints of the JN layout. It would be great if there were more flexibility for the layout.

Also, you can attach photos to invoices (showing, for example, before and after photos of your work). But the photos are so tiny, that many times they are not useful. It would be great to be able to make them bigger or attach them to a second page so the recipient can actually make out the detail in them.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. separate lists for documents and attachments

Instead of having the same Type list for Attachments and Documents, it would be nice to have individual ones

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Documents, Photos & Attachments

Feedback and Knowledge Base