JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Documents, Photos & Attachments

1. Mass Delete Photos and Attachments

I would like the ability to select multiple photos and attachments to be able to delete them.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please create ability to insert page break.

Page break would help. Also the ability to place pictures specifically where you need them. The template creator as a whole is very awkward and it is difficult to make a high quality document like you can within Word or Google Docs. I like many parts of Jobnimbus but the function to create document templates is very underdeveloped.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Multiple Signatures

Some of our documents require more than one signature. As a work around we have created duplicate documents with alterations. Is it possible to have more than 1 signature on a document? Is it also possible to have a sales rep signature line added?

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bulk edit uploaded photos

Currently you can only delete photos 1 at a time. Using bulk edit i would like to be able to selected multiple photos in a contact/job and delete at once.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Organize photos in the order they're uploaded.

Make it possible to have photos organized in the order they're uploaded. I take my photos in a specific sequence. This is extremely crucial, and if not changed, will have me looking to other CRM options.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Downloading Attachments

The option to select if you want to download all documents and photos or choose between documents and photos

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Reference Map showing all the locations of jobs you have done in a particular location

I used to work for a company who developed their own CRM that had a "reference map". I would be able to click on that it would track my location then show all the different addresses where we did work so If I was in out in the field, I could show a potential customer where we have done work near them. Once I clicked on the icon for the address, it would show a small description of what work was done. This tool worked wonders making customers feel comfortable being able to show work we have done in their…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to set up folders/albums in documents & photos tab

Ability to set up folders in documents & photos tab to be able to upload before, during and after photos or to organize based on issues or concerns

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ability to move documents between contacts and jobs

Super annoying that if we accidently create an estimate in contacts instead of jobs that we can't simply just go to the estimate, edit it, and re-label the estimate for the job instead. This also goes for pictures, etc.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Pictures resized in estimates

NEED pictures to resize. They are too small. If we had the option to make them bigger, we could attach a jpg of the work to be done right on the estimate so everything is in the same place instead of having to make a contract.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. PDF Editor

I would love to have a built-in PDF editor so we can pull up our company documents and edit them within JobNimbus, then save a copy to the contact. We have explored NaturalForms and it doesn't fit exactly what we need. Maybe an integration with DocHub or something similar would work? Currently our guys are downloading the documents, filling them out then uploading the new copy to the appropriate contact, which is inefficient.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Link documents in Job Nimbus to an external folder

Please add full bi-directional integration of all documents and pictures with Google Drive, Dropbox, or Windows file structure at the job level. This would allow us to have a full backup of all job documents regardless where they reside without the requirement to constantly duplicate the data either there or in our company files.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The ability to add pdf files to the work order.

I would like to be able to add pdf documents directly to the work order. Examples would be the e360 and CompanyCam Reports. This would streamline the way the information is sent to the crews and also ensures that crews have all the information they need on one attachment making communication of the work needing to be done more efficient and effective.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Receipts Tab

I would love to have our own receipts tab as it will completely separate it from the documents and photos tab. This is a very important tab that will help simplify and organize our business.

Fewer steps for Sales Reps and Production for such a critical matter (especially if you have an audit.)

Example " Activities Jobs Task Documents Photos Financials Work Order Receipts "

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Organize documents into sub-categories

I want to be able to organize the Documents on Jobs into sub-categories instead of just having everything listed by date and time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Document pages are listed in the wrong order

Recently something changed where documents, especially those with [[estimates]] linked to them, have their pages listed in the wrong order on the PDF view. Please correct this as soon as possible.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Named Audios Download Without a File Type

If I name a photo when I upload it in the mobile app, and try to download it, it downloads without a file type, making it hard to access.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Document Templates - Check boxes not staying checked

When marking a box as checked on a document template in the mobile app, the check mark will not save. It no longer shows on the document once clicking save.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Update template fonts to match standard font sizes

Currently, the font sizes in templates do not match standard font sizes. This can cause issues with laws for estimates/contracts needing to be a specific size to be legally binding.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 50% of Invoice Template Field

When building a Document template, I would like an insert template field, that pulls 50% of an invoices total.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Documents, Photos & Attachments

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base