JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Integrations

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Snail Mail Service Integration

It would be useful to have a snail-mail integration, to allow us to click something in JN to fire it off to a service that mails documents. Maybe an option for certified? This would be helpful for preliminary notices and liens, and other docs that require very specific wording and formatting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. QBO "Classes" integration.

I run multiple "classes" in QBO to categorize different divisions of my company. It shows me how each division is doing. I need the invoices to be able to sync with these classes for accurate reporting.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bookkeeping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Measurement Platform Integration

An integration with measurement platforms like Eagle View and Hover where measurements and the reports are synced with JN

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Eagle View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Zapier constant contact integration

An easy way to add completed jobs (certain job types and jobs at a specific statuses) to constant contact email list for a newsletter.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Zapier  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. REST API Documentation

Hi,
    I wanted to get access to the REST API documentation, so I can pull data from JobNimbus into a custom dashboard I am creating (using either Microsoft PowerBI or Tableau) for my client.
    thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Rename CompanyCam Files on Import

Configure how image files are named when they are imported into JobNimbus from CompanyCam.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Access to Custom Fields for Integrations

User would like JobNimbus to allow 3rd-party integrations to access Custom Fields.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ability to integrate with Xero

Would like the option to have JobNikmbus integrate with Xero

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bookkeeping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Populating jobNimbusID to NaturalForms

Need Jobnimbus ID to populate to NaturalForms

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Easier access

I need the eagle view prior to adding contact, how do get it so I don't have to enter contact. Please and thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Eagle View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I need to be able to place orders into Will Call with Beacon through the Job Nimbus integration.

I need to be able to place orders in Will Call with Beacon from Job Nimbus. Currently that is not an option for me in Job Nimbus. THis can be done in Beacon Pro Plus but not through job nimbus. I also don;t have the option to send an order in for pick up. My options are for delivery only on Job Nimbus.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Turn off cost sync for product if not needed in QuickBooks

Please add the option to a future update of JobNimbus to allow you to turn off cost sync for the products if you do not need it in QuickBooks.

Upgrading to Pro is another $500/year for QB and i really don't need that function except to keep my costing numbers from zeroing out whenever things sync up.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Financing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Integrate with T Sheets time tracking app

T Sheets time tracking app would be amazing to have integrate with Job Nimbus. We waste a ton of paper and time filling out paper.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ability to Designate an Estimate/Invoice to a "Class" that Will Sync with QB.

QB has the ability to label everything to a certain category (or class) enabling the user to create reports to compare numbers between the different classes. Right now, we have to manually go to QB after syncing JobNimbus and change every estimate to add the proper classification. It would be nice if there was a way to select a class when creating the estimate in JobNimbus that would then sync with QB.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Create a Sales Order that Will Convert to QB Desktop When a Sale is Made

When a sale is made in JobNimbus (ex: when a status is changed to Proposal Accepted) then create a sales order that will sync with QB Desktop.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Integration with SMS One

Would love to be able to export Pictures from JobNimbus directly into Work Orders in SMS One instead of having to download each picture and manually upload them into each WO.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Other payment integration options besides WePay

Our photo station business was determined to be a "high risk" business and after one successful payment transfer we were told they could not longer service us. We picked JobNimbus because of the payment integration and are now left trying to decide if we keep JobNimbus.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Payment Platforms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. jive

Can you all integrate with Jive? I would love to be able to mass text folks somehow by integrating with Jive. That would be cool.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Grouped taxes for Quickbooks

Quickbooks is now separating taxes by city and state, however, you can only select one or the other within JobNimbus when creating an invoice, which is a major problem. The only current workaround is creating a special "grouped" tax rate within Quickbooks. The problem with that is that it is not segregating the taxes within Quickbooks, and makes accounting more difficult.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base