JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Integrations

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Integration with SMS One

Would love to be able to export Pictures from JobNimbus directly into Work Orders in SMS One instead of having to download each picture and manually upload them into each WO.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. QB Online NEEDS to be able to sync to multi-location

Both companies need one jobnimbus file for ease of scheduling and I was so excited to find a CRM that does that but we may have to end our trial version or continue to use double entry because it does not have the option to sync with QB online multi-location. PLEASE fix this. We will have to switch software before our trial is up if you don't. And I finally got my office into using a CRM software and we like everything else

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bookkeeping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sync Quickbooks Notes field

Syncing with Quickbooks should have a notes field

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bookkeeping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Integration with virtual phone

We use a virtual cloud based phone system. All of our communications are from individual phone numbers but the outgoing calls through the phone system all show the company number. I would love to see some sort of integration ability to be developed that allows the phone to push it to the virtual phone app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Share Cntact/Job with another JobNimbus logo

Dane would like the ability to share JobNimbus contact or job with another JobNimbus logo/user.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to send Jobnimbus custom fields using Zapier

When creating zaps, fields are limited to standard JobNimbus fields. Please include the ability to drop info straight into custom fields also.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Zapier  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Suppliers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. interaction with Work Orders through the Zapier integration

Currently the Zapier integration doesn't offer triggers or actions to do with work orders.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Zapier  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Viewed  ·  Josh responded

Thanks for the feedback! The JobNimbus+Zapier integration opens the opportunity for connecting with many 3rd party apps, and having functionality with Work Orders would definitely help enrich that experience. What are some of the ways that you could see using work orders in a zap? What specific information would you want to be passed in regards to work orders to or from Zapier?

10. Chrome Extension to save attachments to contact profiles from Gmail

I'd like to be able to quickly save a document to a contact profile from my Gmail interface using a Chrome Extension. It will cut down the time it takes to keep all the files up to date.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Enable two-way sync of active / archived statuses of jobs & customers to QuickBooks

I noticed that a lot of my Jobs and Customers are archived in JobNimbus, but still active in my synced Quickbooks Online company. JobNimbus needs the ability to make customers and jobs automatically go "inactive" on Quickbooks when their status becomes "archived" on JobNimbus.

This is important because I'm integrating Tsheets with Quickbooks and there is too much clutter due to inactive jobs/customers as employees have to clock-in on an active job. After using JobNimbus for less than a year, I already have 1500 customers to sort-through manually on QuickBooks and am concerned that I'd also have to re-activate those…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bookkeeping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Zapier Display Name added to default fields

At present, when a Zap is created where a Contact is created; if the same name comes in, Zapier is stating that nimbus requires a unique display name. However, at present, the Display name is not an available field to map from (only First, Last, Company).

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Zapier  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Square Payment

The ability to implement Square Pay into their software so that those of us that prefer to take payments with Swuare have the option to do so.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payment Platforms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Integrate with Docusign

Docusing has a great system for contracts, simple to complex, adjustments and signage. It wood be great of an integration would take place, or at least a notification when a document is sent and received from Docusign just like Eagleview.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Measurement & Estimates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. document push from company cam to Job Nimbus

I would like to see company and jobnimbus to push/pull documents from company to appear in jobnimbus like the photos do.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Leads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Quickbooks A/P sync

We had expected it would have this feature as our last project management software did. We need to know our cost for each job before we can know what to bill the customer. Now we need to enter the information in both places. It takes more time than ever.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bookkeeping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We apologize that this wasn’t clear and that this is causing you more work. Definitely not something we want to do!

We have plans to update the estimating and budget systems to help you cost out your jobs better, that will help.

We’ll let you know when that becomes available!

18. Multi-Location support for QuickBooks Online

We have 2 companies - 2 sets of QB online 1 for each company. Was excited to see that I could have 2 companies/locations within JobNimbus, but that excitement went away when I went to sync with my books and found out it wasn't an option to sync WI Customers with WI books and IA customers with IA books. If you would be a little thought behind this I think you would find it would not be to difficult to sync 1 location in Job Nimbus to one QB online log in and the other location to another QB online…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Bookkeeping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Zapier – Check for Existing Contact before Creating Contact

The Zapier integration for JobNimbus is a great addition. That said, we're seeing issued with duplicate contacts getting created. It would be awesome if we could create a Zap to:

- Check if a contact exists using email and/or phone (Not all contact have email addresses, but most have phone numbers).

- If a match is found, update the contact.

- If a match is not found, create a new contact.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Zapier  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Interactive Hail Maps integration

We use interactive hail maps to monitor all of our client locations.

It would be nice to have a two-way integration for the following:

1) when a new contact is created in JobNimbus, add relevant information like name, address, etc. to Interactive Hail Maps as a new monitored address

2) If a new contact and address is added in Interactive Hail Maps as a monitored address, create new contact along with associated information in JobNimbus

3) If a monitored address alert is generated in IHM, at minimum Hail size & Hail Detection date is posted to JobNimbus to associated contact…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Maps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base