JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Integrations

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Google Contacts Integration

I would like to see the contact name appear on my cell if the contact is in JobNimbus.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Viewed  ·  5 comments  ·  Leads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Outlook Integration

It would be great if JobNimbus could be integrated with Outlook 2013 for the purposes of sending / keeping records of emails. I currently do not email direct from JobNimbus due to the limited functionality and as all my emails are managed through Outlook.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Leads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Solar Design and Proposal Tools

JobNimbus would be awesome for Solar companies that do residential and commercial work to be able to do all of the work within one tool. There are several tools out there that have a graphic layout engine to place panels on a roof and calculate solar output. This information is then used to create a proposal for the customer.

I hate it that we have to have more than one system for our sales and design teams. Just makes for duplication of work, potential errors and a waste of time. This is a natural for JobNimbus as it fits nicely…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Measurement & Estimates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. two-way sync with NaturalForms

It would be awesome if JobNimbus would be able to pull in field data values from NaturalForms the way NaturalForms documents can auto-populate fields from JobNimbus. For example, if an Agreement was submitted with values for FirstPayment, FinalPayment, and TotalAmount - those custom fields that matched with JobNimbus would be added as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow Google Calendar items to be associated to contacts

create an appointment in google calendar which syncs back into tasks in JN, Currently JN does this but does not allow the linking of it to a known contact. I'd like to be able to input an email or phone number to identify that person so it will assign it to that contact so I can still track tasks for an individual without having to duplicate creating the task in google cal and then heading into JN to assign it to someone.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Google Voice Integration for calls

Allow the option to choose how you want to make a call inside the app

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to Sync ONLY Jobs to QuickBooks (without Contacts)

JobNimbus currently can sync to Quickbooks online but it requires a match to contacts. This causes a problem when you only want to link jobs (including the jobs invoices, payments, and purchase orders) and therefore this along with the inability to unmatch and rematch jobs caused me to break my synchronization of the two softwares.

Recently QBO (We have their Plus version) launched PROJECTS and it is very helpful but I am not seeing the value still of syncing with JobNimbus.

QBO allows for up to 4 levels of subcustomers. JobNimbus allows for 2 levels.

QBO sets up best for…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bookkeeping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Our experience with QuickBooks has been that there needs to be a parent record (in this case, Contacts) and we haven’t heard anything new on the development side from QuickBooks but it’s possible they made updates that change this.

Our dev team has been made aware and will investigate.

8. more options for integrations with QB with JN (post date 1/24/17)

(1) It's great the JN allows us to choose which way to sync overall for QB with JN (QB to JN, JN to QB, or both ways) but it would be really nice if it was per each option. For example, I would like to have JN send contacts that have a contact type field as "client" to QB and JN to send Jobs to QB; however I want only QB to send JN estimates and invoices and purchase orders.
    (2) I also don't understand why once the integration with JN and QB is established there is no way to…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Bookkeeping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Integration with GAF360

WE WOULD LIKE TO USE GAF E360 INSTEAD OF EagleView

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Measurement & Estimates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base