JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Settings

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create Automations that for a Specific Task Completion

User would like to create automations based on the completion of a specific task rather than just "a task" in general. User wants to move job across statuses automatically based on the completion of tasks to her team, however, as automations are currently configured, the user is only able to create an automation based on any task being changed, not a specific task.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Confirmation Upon Marking a Task as Completed

User requests that we add a dialog box to confirm completion of a task so that the user cannot accidentally mark the task as complete twice forcing an automation to be ran multiple times.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Setting to adjust the default payment terms.

Please add a setting to adjust the default payment terms on your invoices.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Option to exclude weekends from Automations

Ability to exclude the weekends for Time-Based automations.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add an option for Task based automations to email the Primary Contact of the related Job

When creating a task on a job, it does not automatically link the primary contact to the task.

So when creating an automation to email the contact for an appointment task (created on the job) there is no option to email the primary contact (or all related contacts) of the linked job, so the automation does not trigger.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. automation

Be able to use Lead Source as a condition in Automation

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Looping

Currently it doesn't allow automation to loop. For example we have a weekly meeting that everyone in the office attends. It would be awesome if it could be automated. But currently it gives you an error message that it would cause looping and you can't bypass that. It would be awesome if it gave you the notice but then let you proceed if you wanted to. It would really streamline our day to day operations in the office.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. to have a reminder set up without assigning a task.

I need to figure out a way to set the automation to send me a reminder to follow up with a contact after I call or email FROM the JobNimbus app. I know I can set up an automation to schedule follow ups after a status has changed but what if there is no change in the status? I just need a friendly reminder to call someone back without scheduling a task every time. This needs to be applied to current customers, not a new entry. Can I make an option button after ending a call on the app that…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Change Status when all Invoices paid in full

Currently, the "payment condition" only allows fixed amounts, not by invoice amounts. I'd like to change the status of my parent job when a job is paid in full and possibly send an email to the contact.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Automation option to allow a Job to be created when a customer is created

Since we have enabled the "job option", it would nice to create a Job automatically when we create a customer. This would be done via an automation rule. Currently the option only allows creation of a Task.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Automation condition sections for "Require All" and "Require Any"

I have several team members that I want to send an email to if a task assigned to them isn't completed in a specific timeframe. I would have a condition for each team member and would like to use the "Require Any Condition to be true" bfor those conditions but I also need to add a hard condition called "Only if Task is Incomplete". If there was a section of conditions for "Require All" and a separate section for "Require Any" then I could list the Assignment conditions in the "Require Any" condition section and list the "Task is Incomplete"…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Record links in email templates

When creating email templates, I would like to be able choose to have record names and task titles be links to the record in JobNimbus so that the recipient team member can just click on the link to be taken to the record. I need to be able to choose because any customer facing emails should not contain links to records in JobNimbus but emails to team members should.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The ability to create jobs through automation

When I create a job, and set an automation that says if contact type is customer, in a particular state, it creates jobs and assigns them to individuals.

This would drastically speed up our production workflow

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Automations- set subcontractors as users in email automations

Currently I have only been able to automate emails to internal users. Why cant we select a subcontractor for this?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hide Tasks that trigger automation of Status should be able hidden so it some can not manual add those tasks

If I use tasks to trigger automation to change status should not be used manually because they are special tasks use for a specific purpose

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Date triggered automation for tasks

Hello team:

I am trying to set up an automation in our system.

I have created a date field in our contacts that represents the expiration date for insurance for our subcontractors. I need to design a rule so we get an automated task when a) the policy is already expired (the date is in the past) and b) the policy expiration date is within 30 days.

I have been told by support that this is not a current capability in the system, but really think that date triggered task automation would have a lot of applications in addition to…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Automate document creation

I would love to take a customer who has agreed to a proposal to move to a new status that triggers document creation from a template like a contract etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Automated Task Deletion or Allow Customer to Accept/Reject Proposals and trigger automation

Example:

When you send a Proposal to a customer, the next step is either, sign with you and conduct business, or lose the sale due to a number of different reasons. When we send a customer a proposal, two tasks are automatically created. One task is titled "Accepted", the other "Declined". Should the customer choose to accept, the sales consultant will go into the job and Check "Accepted" as complete and this will move the job status of the job. Should the customer decline, the sales consultant will go into the job and Check "Declined" as complete and this will…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Sounds like a good workaround, though it also sounds like we could do better by allowing the proposal directly to be accepted or rejected and have that trigger the automation to move it to the next status, without you having to hassle with tasks.

I’ve let our dev team know what you’re doing and trying to accomplish, and they’ll work towards building an improved solution for you!

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base