JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Settings

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Automations Based on Note and Attachment With Status Conditions

I'd like to create automations that trigger for notes and attachments based on the status of the parent job or contact.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Automation action to change estimate status

Add an automation action to change the status of an estimate. For example, when a work order is created, the estimate moves to approved.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Automation triggered by estimate total.

Would like ability to create an automation that creates a document, with an estimate attached. This automation would be triggered by the total amount on an estimate.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. An Automation for the change of a Job/contact start date

A way to create an automation notification for when a job/contact start date is changed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add an automation to send/create a document upon a status change

The ability to automate the sending of a document through a status change automation

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Automate a WO template

It would be nice for an automation option to have a work order populated when a customer is in a certain status.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The Ability to Use Custom Date Fields to Trigger Time-Based Automations

I have custom date fields I would like to use to trigger automations, especially to create tasks.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. assignment

We are looking for a way to assign leads in a round robin style, however we have 3 office people who assign leads and leads aren't assigned evenly. Eventually we will have a pecking order and leads will be manually distributed based off sales reports. Unless we can incorporate top performers for a set length of time and certain lead sources would go to certain reps based off of performance.

Any way we can automatically assign leads just to the next rep on a specific list?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Duplicate automation rules

Because of the way the automation rules are set up, I need to create multiple rules to update a client's status. It would be awesome if I could copy an existing rule and then edit it.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Create Automations that for a Specific Task Completion

User would like to create automations based on the completion of a specific task rather than just "a task" in general. User wants to move job across statuses automatically based on the completion of tasks to her team, however, as automations are currently configured, the user is only able to create an automation based on any task being changed, not a specific task.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Setting to adjust the default payment terms.

Please add a setting to adjust the default payment terms on your invoices.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. More Complex Automations

User would like the ability to nest condition + action relationships under one automation. Almost like nested IF-THEN statements. Example would be "if type is equal to A" then "update status to 1" ..but in the same automation be able to test for another condition with another result, "if type is equal to B" then update status to 2"

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Automation for changes to work order

It would be nice to build an automation for when the Subcontractor changes or if the date changes. the current options for the date changing is too specific. or just add an option of "changes" to the list of Occurs, After, & Before.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Confirmation Upon Marking a Task as Completed

User requests that we add a dialog box to confirm completion of a task so that the user cannot accidentally mark the task as complete twice forcing an automation to be ran multiple times.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Option to exclude weekends from Automations

Ability to exclude the weekends for Time-Based automations.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add an option for Task based automations to email the Primary Contact of the related Job

When creating a task on a job, it does not automatically link the primary contact to the task.

So when creating an automation to email the contact for an appointment task (created on the job) there is no option to email the primary contact (or all related contacts) of the linked job, so the automation does not trigger.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. automation

Be able to use Lead Source as a condition in Automation

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Looping

Currently it doesn't allow automation to loop. For example we have a weekly meeting that everyone in the office attends. It would be awesome if it could be automated. But currently it gives you an error message that it would cause looping and you can't bypass that. It would be awesome if it gave you the notice but then let you proceed if you wanted to. It would really streamline our day to day operations in the office.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. to have a reminder set up without assigning a task.

I need to figure out a way to set the automation to send me a reminder to follow up with a contact after I call or email FROM the JobNimbus app. I know I can set up an automation to schedule follow ups after a status has changed but what if there is no change in the status? I just need a friendly reminder to call someone back without scheduling a task every time. This needs to be applied to current customers, not a new entry. Can I make an option button after ending a call on the app that…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Change Status when all Invoices paid in full

Currently, the "payment condition" only allows fixed amounts, not by invoice amounts. I'd like to change the status of my parent job when a job is paid in full and possibly send an email to the contact.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base