Skip to content

JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Financials

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

182 results found

1. 💡Boards Feedback/Ideas💡

Please upvote if you agree!

💠 Allow for customization of what is displayed on the body of cards based on the List that it's currently under (today all cards on a Board have the same displayed information across entire Board).

💠 Re-size the board display on web so there isn't two vertical scroll bars. Difficult to scroll left and right due to not being able to see horizontal scroll bar without scrolling page vertical bar.

💠 Enable cards to be right-clicked and opened in a new tab, so users can quickly interact with a job/contact without leaving the Board.

💠…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Warning Messages

Is there a way to initiate a prompt response on some of the New Sales Experience issues we are having with us. I’ve sent at least 33 emails on this issue and have yet to hear back from anyone. I do understand it. This is it that is in in other stages so there will be complications and stuff like that but an update as far as like what to expect and potentially warning messages templates made disappear or these features made get locked up for certain appear time would be beneficial and help us better plan around how to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Separate Line Items on Estimate in Proposal

When adding an estimate to a Proposal, the estimate line items are not separated by lines or bullet points on the Proposal. I would like to have it reflect within the Proposal the same way that it does on the estimate itself, with the lines between each item.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Require Adding Photos on Estimates

On estimates i would like to add a requirement to add photo of work site on the line item and not allow it to be saved until they do.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Customize Proposals expiration time

I want to be able to customize the Proposals 48 hours expiration time. It is too short for us, and there is no way to reactivate only by re-sending it. Would be very helpful to be able to set a custome expiration time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Price book

I would like Job Nimbus to be the top of the line for the sales people to create an estimate that would show the option of financing included, showing payment option versus cash option.
    Also
    Why isn’t there an option to put in a third-party financing link to make it so much easier.? We go to an outside source anyway it would be nice if that option was also available inside JobNimbus

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Customizable Field on Title Page of New Sales Experience

I want to be able to add my license number to the title page of the New Sales Experience Estimates

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Change Alignment of Estimate Titles

In the New Sales Experience, I would like to be able to edit the alignment of the page titles. For instance, Introduction, Inspection, etc. Currently they all have a left margin and I want to center them or move them right.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Get a change order section

We would like to see an option where we can make and track change orders. These are items that we want to make sure get billed correctly and that we know get paid. we have seen where these are items that get missed. Either because they are lost in all the estimates or invoices sent and no one is tracking only change orders. We would be able to make a change order dashboard and input all change orders from the PM to the estimation team and vice versa. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fencing Template for Smart Estimates

I would like a fencing template for smart estimates.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Delete Line Items Quicker

When using a saved estimate template, I often need to 'x' off a lot of the line items. When I hit the 'x', I have to move off of the next line item and back onto it before the next 'x' appears. I know this is a small thing, but i'm often getting rid of a large number of line items in one go so being able to click the 'x' back-to-back would speed up my process!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Smart Estimate Template should be able to identify a specific Design Template

Should be able to identify a specific Design Template for a Specific Smart Estimate. i.e. Shingled Roof Smart Estimate should be tied to the Shingled Roof Design template.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Optional sections

The software we're transitioning from is a lot more basic than JobNimbus, but it already has this so it's disappointing that JobNimbus doesn't. Basically, have the customer be able to select what sections of the estimate they would like and this would determine their total estimate price (for good better best estimates for example or multi-trade estimates). Just have a checkbox for them to select by each section. This could easily allow upselling and cross selling without making the estimate a mess that then later has to be commented on by the customer, edited, and resent.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Limit access to the ability to "Approve an Estimate" and then "Edit an Approved Estimate".

We would like to lock down the ability to Approve an Estimate and the ability edit an Approved estimate. Anyone can create an estimate , homeowners can acknowledge they approve of the estimate by signing off on it . But only management (once we have determined the job meets all the required specifications ie. all the paperwork contracts are fully and legally executed, all required local state addendums have been properly presented and signed off on, and the job meets minimum profitability requirements) can actually approve the estimate that is reported in Insights.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The "NOTES" section should be smaller than the rest of the estimate

Currently the "NOTES" section is way bigger than the actual estimate information. It would be good if it was smaller.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Separating material, labor and markup costs and prices per section option.

We typically send pricing for multiple scopes of work and when a job is completed and we're getting ready to pay our subcontractors we like to reference the initial estimate to see what we priced for true labor cost and we need to see it per section but right now the labor and material costs are for the entire estimate. An option to see the costs broken out per sections would be helpful.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Easy way to have same Product or Service but different units of measure

Love having units of measure but JN (JobNimbus) doesn't seem to like when you search the same product or service more than once in the same estimate or Invoice.
    After selecting one Product (or service) I would like a way to quick add multiples but with different UofM

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Automatic contact info update on transferred estimates. From one job to another.

Automatic contact info update.
    There has been a few times I have created an estimate in the wrong file/job.

What if... in this scenario... we could share the estimate to the CORRECT file and nimbus could automatically change the contact info and job at the top of the estimate?

The other main reason this could be incredibly powerful... Often times we write estimates that are very similar, so instead of running through the entire template again top to bottom, clicking and removing the items that don't pertain, everything would already be set up and we could just change a few…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Additional Signatures on Fully Signed Estimates

I would like the ability to add more signatures to an estimate that is already fully signed. For example, if I want to send it to a manager to get signed and approved first then send it to the customer to sign.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base