JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Financials

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Revised Quotes

It would be great if we had an option to create a revised quote from an existing quote. Numbered like this original # 1000 revised # 1000-2. That way we could keep the original. I've had to revise quotes a number of times and a couple of times I had to revert back to original.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to add signature line to estimate template (with page breaks!)

We send out a LOT of estimates every year, so it would be extremely cumbersome to generate a new document each time someone approves an estimate in order to create a contract. Instead, we add our contract language to every proposal and have signature lines at the bottom. In most cases, this runs onto two or more pages so we include the estimate number for easy reference below the signature.

That said, we need the customers to be able to esign!! Can we please add this functionality to estimates? It would be extremely helpful to also add pagebreaks to help…

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Option to add Upgrades

Allow the option to add line items that are upgrades above the subtotal. I want customers to see the cost, but not have it impact the total. If a customer decides for the upgrades then they could be added to a revised quote to update the total.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Use multiple templates in one estimate

We have very detailed and exhaustive estimate templates built that save us a lot of time creating our estimates. However, sometimes we want to create a separate section in the estimate for a different type of work, etc. It would be great if we could load another template in under that section heading, but as it is now, we just have to build it line by line from that point on.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Custom Invoice Statuses

The ability to create custom invoice statuses

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Saved Estimates Folder

I want to have one central place where I can access Saved Estimates without having to go into a specific Contact

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. amounts due as a dollar amount $ instead of a percentage%

When entering an invoice and there is the split option on top, it allows only for percentages to be collected, not dollar amounts. Sometimes we collect the deductible up front which is a dollar amount. Or, we will collect an amount upon delivery of materials, but I have to calculate what that percentage is because we cannot put in a dollar amount

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Name your estimates manually rather that have a number assigned to them.

It would be nice if we could name our estimates when we are saving them rather than just having an estimate number assigned to them. I'm a roofing estimator and may give numerous estimates for the same house to the same customer. So when I pull up my estimates I would like to see Joe Smith Tile Roof Estimate, Joe Smith Metal Roof Estimate, Joe Smith Shingle Roof Estimate rather that estimate #1102, estimate #1103 and estimate #1104. I like having the estimate numbers I would just like to name the estimates as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Custom Estimate/Invoice Statuses

I would like to create my own Estimate and Invoice statuses. As of now, for estimates, I can only choose from (Draft, Sent, Denied, Approved, Invoiced).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Automated payment schedule on Estimate and Invoice

Automated payment schedule with dates and amounts on estimates and invoices to set expectations for a customer’s payment obligations.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow attachments/pictures to be added to estimates

<p>Allow attachments/pictures to be added to estimates. Be able to customize a message before emailing invoice, etc.</p>

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Late fees

A way to easily click to add the late fee or percentage late fee. Or automatically adding the fee once non payment goes over the net 30 or net 15 or whatever you have it set to.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ability to price estimates with a blanket profit margin

example cost of 1 square of roofing installed is $177 the the profit margin is 49.5% = sales price calculated at $350 a square

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Email template field for remaining amount due on invoice

To have a email template field that would show the amount remaining due on the invoice.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ability to duplicate estimates and save under a different job

It should be a no brainier but it's impossible! I have multiple jobs that I need to create a similar estimate for. I don't want to create an estimate template. I just want to duplicate the estimate and assign to a different job.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Auto Save

Ridiculous that there is no autosave feature. Multiple hours into an estimate and everything was lost because a tab was accidentally pushed ( just next to a slide bar mind you ). This has happened multiple times...add in a burp in your wifi connection and once again all work is lost.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. COMBINE MULTIPLE ESTIMATES IN ONE INVOICE

COMBINE MULTIPLE ESTIMATES IN ONE INVOICE

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Change the Status of Estimates and Invoices When Emailing from Notes

When emailing an estimate or invoice from the financials tab, it automatically updates the status of the document to "Sent," but if you add the estimate as an attachment to an email started from the activity tab, it doesn't update the status. It would be appreciated if it would change the status to "sent" when you send it from there as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Subject line for Invoices

A way to edit the subject line when emailing an invoice.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Invoice Term: "Due Upon Completion" and/or "TBD" and/or "Net##" Without a Specific Date

We register a deposit from the customer, the customer wants a receipt, there is no way to email a payment confirmation right? We have to email an Invoice, correct? Well the Invoice only allows for a specific date as the due date, or "Due Upon Receipt (of the Invoice)". We don't know when the actual install is going to happen, so we need "Due Upon Completion" and/or "TBD" and/or "Net##" Without a Specific Date.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base