JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Financials

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create Partial Invoices from Estimate

Create partial invoices from estimate to later combine and create a final invoice. All invoices will be sent to the contact.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. OVERALL MARK UP

Ability to see total cost and mark up total cost to desired profit margin with in the estimate totals.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Change how a split invoice looks

when you use the "Split invoice" option and save at the top of the invoice it says amount due to be the full amount of the invoice and only at the bottom does it tell you the "due today" amount. This is creating a lot of confusion to our customers.

It would be better to show the amount due at the top to be the "Due Today" amount instead.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Ability to separate estimates into sections

Option to be able to separate estimates based on type. For instance, for some customers, we do multiple jobs at one time for them and it would be nice to be able to put it all on one estimate for the customer but have it sectioned off for each separate category of the job, instead of having to make multiple invoices. Or it would be helpful to be able to separate specific items from the estimate to convert to a work order.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Overdue Invoices

It would be helpful if instead of days in status, once a due date passes it tells you how many days overdue the invoice is.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ability to change UoM on estimates when using a saved estimate template

I would like to have the ability to change the UoM on line items within a saved estimate template when creating a new estimate. It currently only shows the UoM that was saved with the template and not all of the options available. We have to delete the line item and add it back to get the UoM options.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Description box for sections on estimates

Have a description box for sections on an estimate (just like individual line items have). This way, we can put the scope of work for that section with a total price, and be able to hide all the material and labor line items.

OR

Be able to add sub-items on line items, so you can just use a line item description for the scope of work, and sub-line items for the materials and labor that can be hidden if needed.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Revised Quotes

It would be great if we had an option to create a revised quote from an existing quote. Numbered like this original # 1000 revised # 1000-2. That way we could keep the original. I've had to revise quotes a number of times and a couple of times I had to revert back to original.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Include images in estimate (Not in In-Line Photos)

Right now when creating an estimate you can only include photos in a line item. Which is nice however it is very small & Separates the line items which looks bad & I would of thought that it would create a link on the PDF so customers can click on it to enlarge it. That is not the case. So if we could add in images in general that would be great. Even if it creates a second page with the full image.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 'Save As' names for financial documents

As a user, I would like to be able to add a custom 'Document Name' when creating a financial document. Currently it defaults to estimate number, but would like to have control over naming.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hiding amount sections in estimates

Currently using the hide option for sections will also hide the quantity of the items chosen. It would be helpful it only the amount was hidden but not the quantities.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ability to manually enter estimate totals on contacts or jobs without using JobNimbus estimates

I still use Microsoft Word for a lot of my estimates/contracts and I don’t see myself changing anytime soon. I do use the JobNimbus estimates on smaller jobs I’m trying to sell on the spot but that accounts for about 10% of the time only. Is there a way that we can manually enter our signed contract amounts on each job/contact or is there a way that you could add an option for that.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ability to choose which columns are hidden or shown in each section on an estimate

Allow us to choose which columns are hidden or shown in each section. That way I can choose to hide just the cost on one section and choose to hide the cost and the price in another section on the same estimate.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. adding claim number to an invoice

I would like to see an option that I could add the claim number that's entered for a job on an invoice.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Estimate Markup Feature, Discount Feature, Hide Subtotal

Adding an overall markup feature to estimates, If this were added as a percentage based option before subtotal it could be accompanied by a discount feature as well

The ability to hide or show pricing lines should also let me hide the subtotal feature and offer one final price

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Ability to choose the sales rep on estimates

Option to change the sales rep on estimates rather than it automatically auto-populating.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Estimate mark ups

I might be missing something, but the way it works now is to have a cost, then a price for each item, and the difference would be the markup. With this method, if our overhead changes, I would have to go through the whole products and services list, and increase the price for each item to compensate. If we could apply a markup directly to the total of the cost estimate, it would allow us to change the markup very easily on a job by job basis if we wanted too. Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Limit access to payments

Currently in access profiles you can limit a users access to estimates invoices budgets and credit memos but not payments. I would like to restrict access to payments to certain reps on my account.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ability to have the same UOM when creating variations of an estimate Line item

For some reason I am not allowed to have the same UOM on the variations section of a line item. This would be useful for my roofing bids to easily adjust price for pitch. I am unable to use "Sq" for all the UOM, which I would Like to do.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ability to send statements

Someone posted this idea in September of 2013 and I still do not see there being this function. It would be more than beneficial for many users to have this function added.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base