JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Financials

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow Special Instructions section to be removed from Estimate templates

Would like to eliminate sections from my Templates in order to avoid blank pages in my Estimates when the Special Instructions field is empty

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Save an already created invoice/estimate/material order/work order as a template

It would be nice to be able to save an already created invoice/estimate/material order/work order as a template. This would be helpful for a few different reasons.

The most recent example is an estimate was created but wanted to save it as a template for future use.

Another reason would be that maybe later down the road you realize you need to duplicate an estimate that was created in the past.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add an option to create custom design templates for financial documents such as Material Orders, etc.

Add an option to create custom design templates for things like Material Orders, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Limit access to edit/update saves Templates

When you have a saved template to use over and over again, I wish we could limit anyone under manager level from being able to edit/update those templates. This would prevent it from happening unless really needed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. "Item Number"

How about a "Item Number" column Left of "Item"??? Also have that in Work Orders as well.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. User estimate creator photo and name instead of sales rep in estimate templates

Currently in estimate template you can only use the insert field options for sales reps. We have multiple users working on estimates for each customer and would like to be able to have whomever sends the estimate to the customer be considered the creator and pass that users info in the template as the sales rep. Currently we have to edit the contact to make that person the sales rep before we send. If there was a check box or other way we could select the users information we would like to send that would be better for us.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow invoice columns names to be changed

Add an option to change Invoice Template column names: Item, Description, Qty, Price

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Edit Fonts In Financial Templates

I want to change the font in the customer information box and other fields. Even though the editor lets me change the font, it doesn't show when creating the estimates! I'd like that fixed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Template Header

The ability to add the header from a financial document, i.e an estimate, to all subsequent pages for consistency and cohesiveness.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Page Breaks for template

The ability to insert a page break into a template. We have several templates that require a break. My boss is extremely frustrated.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Which templates are you wanting to add a page break to?

On certain forms, like an estimate, it seems like the page breaks would need to be conditional based on the number of line items, which would be quite tricky.

Thanks,
    Aaron

12. Select Default Template

User would like to set a default template so that he can quickly create financial documents with a pre-determined default to save time.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. More customizable Templates

I would like to be able to build a static template for our site visits that would populate from JN. I would like to be able to format it similar to the estimate form (with the different text boxes), but I can't manipulate all those areas and when I try to build a 'Document Template, there is no way to create those text boxes like the ones in the estimate template. it's frustrating because it's a simple word feature under the Developer tab, but I have to pay some other app to be able to do it here in JN.…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Set Payment Due

On our templates for invoicing I would like to be able to sent payment due upon receipt currently it is set for net 15 and cannot be changed.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. the ability to copy existing saved estimate and work order templates.

Creating a new template is pretty easy. That said, we have created some fairly complex templates and would like to build new templates off those that have been saved rather than starting from scratch. Basically, we need a 'save as' option when we edit an existing saved template.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Carry price updates over to templates

When product pricing is changed in the master product list the pricing doesn't change in the templates. You have to recreate each template, which seems like it kinda defeats the purpose of having the templates.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. use different templates in additional section

I like to write multi phase Estimates showing pricing for each aspect of a project. Like Roof, Siding, Soffit, Gutters. This allows the customer to see total job and phase pricing and decide the best route for them. I don't see a way currently to blend multiple templates.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. a way to easily insert new line items

I have a long template estimate and if i want to add a line item i have to go all the way to the bottom add the item, and drag it back to the top so its in order.

If there was a way to insert a line item directly under another one instead of going to the bottom of the page, that would speed up the estimate writing process.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ability to Restrict or Password Protect Editing of Templates

We need the ability to restrict who can edit a saved template (not a Design Template, as we already know a restriction exists for those), either through the access profiles or through password protection. This would have to be a restriction that is separate from the current restrictions, because there are people that still have the need to create and edit documents (estimates, material orders, etc.) by using and modifying the template for that particular instance, without needing the ability to edit the saved template itself. Our saved templates have been inadvertently modified due to lack of this separate restriction,…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Deleting images inside template Library

How do we delete images on email template library?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base