JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Financials

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. OFFER A SOLUTION BESIDES WEPAY - THEY HAVE NO PHONE NUMBER AND A C RATING!!!!

https://www.cardpaymentoptions.com/credit-card-processors/wepay/

Grade of C for WePay.

They have no phone number. I am waiting on $2000 that they can't explain online and they don't have a support number to call. My customers don't know where there money is, and I don't either.

That's a shady way to do business, and I expected better from JN.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Invoice number and contact/job names tied to JobNimbus WePay notification emails.

It would be very helpful to have the invoice number and contact/job names tied to JobNimbus WePay notification emails. Currently you just received and email saying a payment has been received made by the card holders name.

This is very confusing if a spouse or someone other than the listed contact pays the invoice. We often receive payments but have no idea which invoice/contact/job it is meant for. See attachment.

Thank you!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2 digit year when posting payments

Is there a way you can change the program to accept 2 digit years when posting payments, currently it requires the entire 4 digits unless you use the calendar. As the bookkeeper posting payments all day long, this is the only program I use on a daily basis that requires 4 digits

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Custom Payment Methods

Need to customize Payment Methods and be able to edit other payment methods. I.E. In house Finance, Greensky, PayPal, Square, ect.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

While we don’t currently have support for this on the JobNimbus side, if you’re using QuickBooks Desktop, you can add custom payment methods to QBD and then map them to existing ones in JobNimbus in order to have those sync properly.

We’ll keep this on our list to address in a future update.

5. A way to notate a "failed payment" on an invoice

I wish there was a way to notate when a customer's scheduled bank ACH payment is returned NSF. We have a lot of financed customers paying monthly via automatic echeck method and we keep track of failed payments because the customer incurs fees. Right now we are adding them to the add payment anyways and they automatically revert to .01 that the customer has paid. This feature would be GREAT for us :)

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Reorder payment method options

When applying a payment to an invoice the current default payment type is cash. For me, and I would probably guess many others, Checks would be more common. I would like to change the current static order to have Checks as default

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Total Payments Received on Payments/Financials

When you get multiple payments from customers due to large jobs it would be nice to see the running total of payments on the payment screen so you do not have to sit and add them all up.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base