JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Documents, Photos & Attachments

1. Please create ability to insert page break.

Page break would help. Also the ability to place pictures specifically where you need them. The template creator as a whole is very awkward and it is difficult to make a high quality document like you can within Word or Google Docs. I like many parts of Jobnimbus but the function to create document templates is very underdeveloped.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to move documents between contacts and jobs

Super annoying that if we accidently create an estimate in contacts instead of jobs that we can't simply just go to the estimate, edit it, and re-label the estimate for the job instead. This also goes for pictures, etc.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Organize photos in the order they're uploaded.

Make it possible to have photos organized in the order they're uploaded. I take my photos in a specific sequence. This is extremely crucial, and if not changed, will have me looking to other CRM options.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Attach most recent estimate to an email template for automation.

The short code in the document builder for "most recent estimate" inserts an estimate amount. I would like the short code to insert the pdf of the most recent estimate to the email template. I want an automated email to go out on a status change so we don't have to send out the email and estimate manually. JobNimbus should at least change the name of the short code so it does what it states.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Pictures resized in estimates

NEED pictures to resize. They are too small. If we had the option to make them bigger, we could attach a jpg of the work to be done right on the estimate so everything is in the same place instead of having to make a contract.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Reference Map showing all the locations of jobs you have done in a particular location

I used to work for a company who developed their own CRM that had a "reference map". I would be able to click on that it would track my location then show all the different addresses where we did work so If I was in out in the field, I could show a potential customer where we have done work near them. Once I clicked on the icon for the address, it would show a small description of what work was done. This tool worked wonders making customers feel comfortable being able to show work we have done in their…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Picture choices

When sending photos to a customer via e-mail it should allow pictures to be chosen from the Job and Contact

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The ability to add pdf files to the work order.

I would like to be able to add pdf documents directly to the work order. Examples would be the e360 and CompanyCam Reports. This would streamline the way the information is sent to the crews and also ensures that crews have all the information they need on one attachment making communication of the work needing to be done more efficient and effective.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. {{estimateID}} in template

you should be able to use {{estimateID} as an insertable field in document builder. You could have a standard contract that references the estimate #. It shouldn't be hard if you already have a field for pulling the most recent estimate amount.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ability to Make Comments Directly Under Each Photo in Photo Document Template

Would love the ability to make comments under each photo once I choose all the phots for the photos document. Would like so much more professional! Thanks!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Receipts Tab

I would love to have our own receipts tab as it will completely separate it from the documents and photos tab. This is a very important tab that will help simplify and organize our business.

Fewer steps for Sales Reps and Production for such a critical matter (especially if you have an audit.)

Example " Activities Jobs Task Documents Photos Financials Work Order Receipts "

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Remove Viewable Document Limit

We occasionally have massive projects, and need more than a thousand combined documents and photos to be viewable in our jobs.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. PDF Editor

I would love to have a built-in PDF editor so we can pull up our company documents and edit them within JobNimbus, then save a copy to the contact. We have explored NaturalForms and it doesn't fit exactly what we need. Maybe an integration with DocHub or something similar would work? Currently our guys are downloading the documents, filling them out then uploading the new copy to the appropriate contact, which is inefficient.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Photo, Invoice, and Work Order Preview when adding as an attachment to an email.

Would like the ability to view attachments such as photos, work orders, and invoices when sending in an email. I've accidentally sent the wrong invoice to a customer due to selecting the wrong one. Not sure if this is a topic that already exists for voting on.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Integrate Power point with Jobnimbus for sales presentations

I think it would be beneficial to have a power point feature in Jobnimbus for sales presentations.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Proposals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Uploading HEIC photos

User would like the ability to upload HEIC photos into JobNimbus.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Be able to customize column width

In estimate and invoice template- would like to be able to change the size of the columns.
    Make amount column smaller= a job would have to be Billions to fit.
    If we can make Amount column Narrower then we can add more in the description column and make that wider.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Attach files in document to emails

Allow documents stored here to be attached to emails to contacts. Currently they must be downloaded and then uploaded to be attached to an individual file.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Organize attachments by label type rather than the actual file type.

Ability to organize attachments by label type in JobNimbus rather than the actual file type.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Documents, Photos & Attachments

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base