JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Documents, Photos & Attachments

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to move documents between contacts and jobs

Super annoying that if we accidently create an estimate in contacts instead of jobs that we can't simply just go to the estimate, edit it, and re-label the estimate for the job instead. This also goes for pictures, etc.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The Ability To View a PDF as a PDF

The window is terrible because you can't copy any text from the PDF. If we could change that it would be great.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Attach files in document to emails

Allow documents stored here to be attached to emails to contacts. Currently they must be downloaded and then uploaded to be attached to an individual file.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Printing Attachments from client's file

I would like to be able to print attachments from clients file. I would also Like to be able to cut and paste clients email address from their file.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Default to display more than 5 items in lists

Attachments list always defaults to 5. so does Activity. My sales guys sometimes miss important notes because it's not one of the first 5 items and they don't notice there are more pages.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. documents

i really wish we could click on the picture of the downloaded document to open it (like we use to be able to) rather then downloading every time we want to look at a document...

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add documents and photos to Material Orders as full size attachments, not small previews.

When creating a material order or work order, instead of just attaching small photos to the line items, I would like the option to "Add attachments" similar to an email. That was they have the full photos or documents to view.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add company documents to customer documents

When creating a document for a customer, such as a contract, we like to add a product brochure or maybe a detail drawing. To do this now, we have to save it on our computer and upload it to the customer as an attachment every time. I created a document type called product brochures. If I could even just make certain types available to include in a document that would be helpful.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Adding Multiple Files At Once

It would be great to be able to add a ton of files at once and then assign them a location of where they need to go. For example, you have 20 files uploaded and then next to each one you can choose where they go, ie which job number. It slows everything down when I have to upload each individual file into separate jobs.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Need to be able to attach a photo to material order whening emailing it or creating it. Maybe when creating work order.

Need to be able to attach a photo(s) to material order whening emailing it or creating it. Maybe when creating work order and it will carry over to the material order.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Editing Emails Sent Directly From JobNimbus

It would be nice if you could click on "Email Document" and have the ability to edit the body of the email before it was sent.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Had a setting in order to create a new tab on each file

In each file to make a new tab for the different thing we do for each client, such as roofing, chimney, mortgage, permit, and things like that.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. separate lists for documents and attachments

Instead of having the same Type list for Attachments and Documents, it would be nice to have individual ones

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Document Description column on Documents Grid

At present, the Documents area displays after we first click the Ellipsis to create a Document and then we can see them above Activity and create more. Can you please add a column for the Description of the document since there is no way to name different versions of the Document at this time?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add documents or pictures in my documents tab directly to a customer

Right now if i want to attach documents or pictures i have saved in my Documents tab, i have to download each one individually and save to my desktop. Then i have to enter the customer profile and save each as an attachment, then email the customer.
    Can you make it so that when we enter the Documents tab we are able to send that document straight to a customer profile for emailing.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Save Checkbox State on Templates

I have checkboxes in some documents and they are not working when you check them, then create the document over the PDF. The boxes go back to being 'unchecked' after you save because the selection isn't being stored in the database.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. The Ability to reference contract prices, invoices, deposits, payments etc in documents

We are creating a lot of our documents directly through jobnimbus and it would be nice if the "Insert Template Field" had an option to reference detailed invoices, or deposits and or payments that you have collected. Right now you have to add them as questions and manually fill in the correct amounts. When in the field it would be so much easier if these items just auto populated. For example: We have a completion certificate and it references the Contract Amount, Change Order, Deposit, Progress Payments and Balance. Right now i have to create template questions for each of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Documents template Pictures Attachment

At present, we can create a document and attach the [[pictures attachment]] placeholder. However, when selecting pictures, only 1 or 2 show up and when too many picked (unaware what the max is) none show up.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Option to Select ALL Photos for Photo Documents

Select ALL when choosing photos for a photo document

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Documents, Photos & Attachments

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base