JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Documents, Photos & Attachments

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Multiple Signatures

Some of our documents require more than one signature. As a work around we have created duplicate documents with alterations. Is it possible to have more than 1 signature on a document? Is it also possible to have a sales rep signature line added?

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to move documents between contacts and jobs

Super annoying that if we accidently create an estimate in contacts instead of jobs that we can't simply just go to the estimate, edit it, and re-label the estimate for the job instead. This also goes for pictures, etc.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. PDF Editor

I would love to have a built-in PDF editor so we can pull up our company documents and edit them within JobNimbus, then save a copy to the contact. We have explored NaturalForms and it doesn't fit exactly what we need. Maybe an integration with DocHub or something similar would work? Currently our guys are downloading the documents, filling them out then uploading the new copy to the appropriate contact, which is inefficient.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Document Templates - Check boxes not staying checked

When marking a box as checked on a document template in the mobile app, the check mark will not save. It no longer shows on the document once clicking save.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Restore/Undelete uploaded documents/files that were deleted

I need a way to see which uploaded documents were deleted and to be able to restore them if needed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. email estimate attachments: no way to determine which estimate is which when making attachments.

When attaching estimates to an email there is no way of knowing which estimate is which. Can't see price, can't see a way to title individual estimates to be able to differentiate them. You have to go out of the email and then come back to it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Ability to edit document/attachment names after uploading

Currently, you are unable to edit a document/attachment name after it has been uploaded.

It would be nice to be able to edit the name afterwards incase a user uploads the document without renaming it so that it is easier to know what the document is about without having to open it.

Right now you have to download the document, rename it, re-upload it, and delete the old one.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. View two documents at same time (side by side for comparison)

I want to be able to open two documents, estimates, invoices, etc. at the same time to be able to compare them easily. The workaround of opening a second browser is not ideal.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Attach files in document to emails

Allow documents stored here to be attached to emails to contacts. Currently they must be downloaded and then uploaded to be attached to an individual file.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add company documents to customer documents

When creating a document for a customer, such as a contract, we like to add a product brochure or maybe a detail drawing. To do this now, we have to save it on our computer and upload it to the customer as an attachment every time. I created a document type called product brochures. If I could even just make certain types available to include in a document that would be helpful.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Edit Created documents on customer tab

I would like to be able to edit a document that has been loaded to a contact. Specifically to be able to make a checklist that i could check off when things are done.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The Ability To View a PDF as a PDF

The window is terrible because you can't copy any text from the PDF. If we could change that it would be great.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Default to Saving Documents as Private

I'd like the ability to by default have documents saved as private.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Default to display more than 5 items in lists

Attachments list always defaults to 5. so does Activity. My sales guys sometimes miss important notes because it's not one of the first 5 items and they don't notice there are more pages.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Printing Attachments from client's file

I would like to be able to print attachments from clients file. I would also Like to be able to cut and paste clients email address from their file.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. documents

i really wish we could click on the picture of the downloaded document to open it (like we use to be able to) rather then downloading every time we want to look at a document...

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add documents and photos to Material Orders as full size attachments, not small previews.

When creating a material order or work order, instead of just attaching small photos to the line items, I would like the option to "Add attachments" similar to an email. That was they have the full photos or documents to view.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Need to be able to attach a photo to material order whening emailing it or creating it. Maybe when creating work order.

Need to be able to attach a photo(s) to material order whening emailing it or creating it. Maybe when creating work order and it will carry over to the material order.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Documents, Photos & Attachments

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base