JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Documents, Photos & Attachments

1. Initials for Contracts

I like that I can capture e-signatures. My contract also has 3 or 4 sections in it that require the customer to initial. I want to be able to do it all from my tablet, but as it stands now I still have to print the contract after they electronically sign in order to get their initials, so the electronic signature is cool, but doesn't help me if I have to print it out anyway.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Signatures  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Certainly something that we’ve discussed. At the moment we haven’t had too many requests for this, but I’m sure this would be a consideration for our template builder improvements in the future.

2. 15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You can already upload video in the web app just like you would a photo, but you do have to download it from off the web in order to view it.

We are looking into video upload from mobile and viewing those videos from both mobile and the web.

3. Batch Edit of Attachments

If we accidentally attach 100 photos as a document. Searching through documents becomes a hassle. To ch angle them to photos we have to hit edit individually on every photo. Simply having a check box to select multiple or all on the list then batch editing the category to photo would be a huge time saver

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Rotate Attachments

Be able to rotate the pictures/documents if necessary and save it without having to delete the pictures/documents and re-upload them again.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Basic Photo Editing

Is there a plan to make it possible to edit or rotate photos in the app and/or online?

Potential ideas:
    • Crop
    • Rotate
    • Enhance colors

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Improvements to Attachment Previewer

The viewer is cumbersome in the web app, and the gear menu to download a file is cumbersome. it would be nice to have an option in settings to either view, or download when you click on the thumbnail.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We would love to know what about the viewer you find cumbersome. Learning about where it’s falling short for you can help us to know how we can improve it so that you don’t need to go through the pain of downloading each attachment.

How can we improve the viewer to meet your needs?

7. Name Documents, Estimates, etc.

When creating documents from templates (and estimates,) each document is given a doc number. There is no way to name the document and it displays as "Document #" which hampers easy recognition of file(s.)

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Download button within Preview mode

When previewing an attachment, it would be nice if there was a download button directly on the attachment. Then we would not have to close out the preview and select the three dots to download it. Having a download button on the preview would save a step.

A print button on the preview would be nice too.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Remove Decimal Points on Numbers Fields in Documents

Numbers in the "Number" type custom field are shown with a decimal point to the hundreth, but should not include this.

Also, it would be good to have an option to show with or without commas, since it only shows with commas now.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Documents, Photos & Attachments

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base