JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Contacts & Jobs

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. click on address on profile card and a new window opens showing on Google maps (web browser version)

using web version - click on address in either profile card or job task and a new window opens to Google maps. Acculynx has this feature and it is awesome.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Maps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mapping tool that is useful...

What we would like as an end result, is to be able to choose a job status, for example, “Repairs – Ready for Production” and have everything in that status in a printable map. Ideally with at least a NAME associated with the pin on the map.
    Currently, we can only map jobs that have been assigned a starting/ending date using the calendar, and even then there is no way of identifying what job the pin on the map is.
    We’d like to be able to Print off the map as a tool for geographically handling groups of jobs that…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Maps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Show related Contact and/or Job in Mapping pins

Currently I can only see pins on the Map when I try to find all my jobs which have a particular task open. When clicking on the pin, the name of the associated job and/or contact does not show up which makes it unusable honestly. I believe this would be an easy fix.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Maps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. View Contacts on a Map (Print)

my previous database had the ability to show my contacts on a map. it was very helpful when a storm hit so i could look and see if any of my contacts were potentially hit. do you have this capability? would be very helpful

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Maps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We don’t have this functionality yet, but it’s something that we’re looking into. Currently you can view your scheduled tasks on the calendar on a map, but not the actual contact list yet.

We’ll update here as we get closer.

5. Create a map that would display all customers and jobs, which would be differentiated by each sales rep

We distribute leads based on where the sales reps have been working.
    It would be great to have a map where we can put in an address (the new lead) and it will show the location among pinpoints that represent all "contacts" and "jobs"- which would vary in color based on the sales rep (or instead of different colors, click on or drag mouse over pins to see who the sales rep is for the surrounding pins)

101 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  18 comments  ·  Maps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. A Maps Pinpoint Locator in ADD NEW JOB

Please add what is in screenshot.

Screenshot 1 shows the item to be added to ADD NEW JOB
    Screenshot 2 shows the aftermath once clicked.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Maps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The ability to let sales rep the option to view their contacts on a map or list.

The ability to let sales rep the option to view and keep track of their contacts on a map or a list.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Maps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Contacts & Jobs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base