JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Integrations

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The option to order an eagleview via the mobile app

It would be nice not to have to use the eagleview app or have to do it from the desktop app.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Measurement & Estimates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sync Classes for Quickbooks Online version

I see that you have classes for Quickbooks desktop but I need one for the online version. Thank you!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bookkeeping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sync subcontractors in JN to contractors/vendors in Quickbooks Online

Right now, contacts set up as subcontractors in JN will sync to Quickbooks Online (QBO) as a customer. No way around that. Once added in QBO as a customer, their type cannot be changed to a vendor or contractor. All you can do is delete it in QBO and manually retype it in QBO.

For a business like mine, over 90% of our jobs are done by subcontractors. We have to manually double enter all subcontractor info PLUS manually double enter any costs (the amount we need to pay our subcontractors). This is a big shortcoming that opens the door…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Bookkeeping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Turn off cost sync for product if not needed in QuickBooks

Please add the option to a future update of JobNimbus to allow you to turn off cost sync for the products if you do not need it in QuickBooks.

Upgrading to Pro is another $500/year for QB and i really don't need that function except to keep my costing numbers from zeroing out whenever things sync up.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Financing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Other payment integration options besides WePay

Our photo station business was determined to be a "high risk" business and after one successful payment transfer we were told they could not longer service us. We picked JobNimbus because of the payment integration and are now left trying to decide if we keep JobNimbus.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Payment Platforms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. JobNimbus App Store

JobNimbus should host an app store with a listing of all of their integrations, information about the integration/company, and instructions on how to connect the integration.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. jive

Can you all integrate with Jive? I would love to be able to mass text folks somehow by integrating with Jive. That would be cool.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Grouped taxes for Quickbooks

Quickbooks is now separating taxes by city and state, however, you can only select one or the other within JobNimbus when creating an invoice, which is a major problem. The only current workaround is creating a special "grouped" tax rate within Quickbooks. The problem with that is that it is not segregating the taxes within Quickbooks, and makes accounting more difficult.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bookkeeping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Integrate with Quickbooks projects!

Part of the draw with JobNimbus was its ability to integrate with Quickbooks. :/ Now we have to manually add our jobs into JobNimbus. We use the projects function in QB like the jobs in Nimbus.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bookkeeping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Upload SKU's via Excel

Have the ability to input SKU's & cost via excel file. I'm a flooring store, and for instance we have one manufacturer that has 30 different SKU's at 30 different prices, that we currently have to input the price of manually into the estimate. If we could upload the excel file and have those fields auto-populate, it would save us a lot of time trying to input every item into 'products & services'.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Suppliers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. an integration with G Mail

To be able to send and keep track of emails in and out of the nimbus

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Sync custom fields from sales rabbit

Sync custom fields on sales rabbit

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Standard API integration for Lead Capture

Lead capture api enables you to automate the flow of information from web-based platforms (i.e. contact me, free estimates, home advisor, angie's list, etc.). As soon as the person fill out the form the information (name, address, phone #, email) automatically populates into JobNimbus. You should be able to customize this information with the lead source so as it comes across to your database this information is already completed. You will still received your email from the original provider, however you don't have to enter the information manually.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Leads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Improved Access Profile Settings for API Key Integrations

- Add additional functionality to Access Profiles to prevent/enable the upload of files and attachments.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. the ability to sync with my sideline phone number

I use sideline as an additional phone number on my phone. It separates my business calls from my personal calls and I love it however I cannot make jobnimbus work with it. Is there any way to make this work? It would be amazing to be able to make calls from jobnimbus instead of having to log each and every call or text I send by hand since I cannot get jobnimbus to use my sideline number...If you could make this work I would be a very happy man!

Thanks,

John Moody
    Masterpiece Roofing and Painting

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Integrate with T Sheets time tracking app

T Sheets time tracking app would be amazing to have integrate with Job Nimbus. We waste a ton of paper and time filling out paper.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. custom payment methods

We would like to customize the types of payment methods that are currently available to include other options such as Quickbooks, Square, Paypal, Check in store, Check via mail. The lack of payment options or ability to customize are creating some major accounting challenges. Also the ability to customize the names of the current payment method to simplify our accounting would be a huge help!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payment Platforms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ability to Designate an Estimate/Invoice to a "Class" that Will Sync with QB.

QB has the ability to label everything to a certain category (or class) enabling the user to create reports to compare numbers between the different classes. Right now, we have to manually go to QB after syncing JobNimbus and change every estimate to add the proper classification. It would be nice if there was a way to select a class when creating the estimate in JobNimbus that would then sync with QB.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Create a Sales Order that Will Convert to QB Desktop When a Sale is Made

When a sale is made in JobNimbus (ex: when a status is changed to Proposal Accepted) then create a sales order that will sync with QB Desktop.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base